Can't Believe I'm Posting Here....

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
grace04

Can't Believe I'm Posting Here....

Postby grace04 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Hi all,

I know most of you don't know me - I haven't been active on the Forum in a long time. I still check in every now and then to see how everyone is doing, but I haven't posted much. Well..... I never thought in a million years that I would be coming back on to post that I am PREGNANT. Those of you who do know me - you may know that I was told I couldn't have any more kids after we lost Grace. So when I got a positive test several weeks ago - I was shocked! Excited, scared, thrilled, worried.... so many emotions went through my mind. The thought of having any kind of a loss again scares me to death.... I am trying to hold out hope, but it is hard considering our history. I'm sure many of you know exactly what I mean. I have just passed the 12 week mark so I'm starting to feel a little more optimistic. I feel like I have all of these milestones I have to reach... like my next doc appt to make sure there is still a heartbeat; the 20 week mark when I have the next ultra sound, and then of course... 27 weeks. The time when I was hospitalized and delivered Grace.... that will come early April and will be a HUGE milestone for me. I just keep hoping and praying that all will go well. I am so very excited to join this forum thread and go through all of this with each of you!!

Thanks for listening!

Jaime

Return to “Pregnant Again?”