Tomorrow night I go in for Cytotec to help ripen my cervix (unless of course it's quite dilated when I get there). My Dr. is hoping I won't even need pitocin, but we'll see what happens.
I will be 37w6d on Tuesday when I should deliver. I have no swelling, no protein, and slightly elevated BP. It's been anywhere from 96/66 to 138/80 the past few days. My usual average at the beginning of pregnancy was 110/70 - now it's averaging 119/74.
I've definitely not been diagnosed with PE, or even PIH - but, the BP is jumping around now - so the Dr. decided it's best to go ahead and get her out.
My problems with my son became worse post partum, so we still have a few more weeks to get through before I'll feel like I dodged it - but as of today, things are looking pretty good.
If you are a praying person - I'd love some prayers over the next few days!
I'll be back with an update when we get home!
Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests