Anyone tired of

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
spincycletexas

Re : Anyone tired of

Postby spincycletexas » Thu Nov 13, 2008 05:00 pm

i know exactly how you feel.

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Tue Nov 11, 2008 07:10 pm

My due date is in 13 1/2 weeks, so yeah probably 10 weeks. I was thinking about that. Another good thing, I most likely will never go to my due date. While all my buddies are complaining that they are tired of being pregnant, I'll probably be holding a new baby girl. :)

Had to go to BJ's today and picked up my first box of diapers. Well two boxes, a big box of the newborns and a big box of size 1. That made me happy.

Kara my insurance company pays BIG BUCKS for me to see a peri. I could never afford it without good insurance. The cool thing, theys aid they were getting new US at the end of the year. I offered to test it out for them. :) My first pregnancy had very very little monitoring.

I'm feeling better today. Last night was miserable with not being able to breathe and BH on top of it. She moved down today but she is back up tonight.

mom29

Postby mom29 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 05:02 pm

Only ten more weeks, wow! You are approaching the homestretch!! I know it seems endless at the time, but the baby is so worth it. We got such a happy smiley little guy. I sigh and thank God for him every single day when he wakes up and flashes me a smile.

kara
Forum Moderator

Postby kara » Tue Nov 11, 2008 04:19 pm

Sabrina,

Who's insurance company do you think paid for that fancy new docs office? Probably yours! :-) Just remember all those who are less fortunate and don't have the monitoring....probalby like in your first pregnancy. You only have like what, 10 more weeks to go? Hang in there!!

mom29

Postby mom29 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 03:23 pm

Are you checking more than three times a day?

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Tue Nov 11, 2008 03:12 pm

I'm supposed to check 2-3 times a day - morning, afternoon, and night.

suleaf

Postby suleaf » Tue Nov 11, 2008 02:23 pm

I hate checking the BPs but don't mind seeing the dr. If it goes up even a little Ihave a panic attack. I hate that.

But yes, I so wish for normalcy... which I think is what you are saying. That we didn't HAVE to go through this...

mom29

Postby mom29 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 01:23 pm

How often are you checking your bp at home Sabrina?

kdreher

Postby kdreher » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 am

I have to say I'm not charting it or taking it at home at all. My drs really didn't want me to, I see them 3x a week (the OB 2x and MFM once) with all my issues going on.........so taking my bp at home would make me nuts.

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Tue Nov 11, 2008 09:17 am

Don't get me wrong, I am very very happy that I am being monitored very closely right now. If I didn't watch my bp, I would go crazy. I was just thinking yesterday of commutes to the peri's office every week that starts next week. Plus, it has snowed, so it's that time of year. I feel like I have been doing this forever, which I have. It was around this time last year that I got pregnant the first time. There is a board I visit for pregnanycy and those moms are going on babymoons, and shopping in the stores the sales, and out to dinner. Me, I get to sit on the couch and watch the latest boring tv.

It's worth it in the end. I can say I have already had 8 USs with lots more to come when most women only get one. :) I guess I can look forward to NST as naptime now once a week. At least my peri has a great new beautiful office. She had a nice office before but this one is fabulous looking and comfy.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”