Hope

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
panguitch02

Re : Hope

Postby panguitch02 » Mon Jan 15, 638312 9:25 am

Thank you for sharing!!!!

timelessbeauty

Postby timelessbeauty » Mon Jan 15, 638312 6:46 am

Congratulations on the pregnancy thus far and the remaining weeks of uneventful pure pregnancy bliss to come! Welcome to the forums and glad you decided to post. Keep us informed as to how you are doing and thank you for sharing your story!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Mon Jan 15, 638312 1:59 am

What a great story you have in the works. Aren't those extra checks comforting?

I hope that you have another uneventful 7ish weeks to come.

Take care.

crtbutler

Hope

Postby crtbutler » Sun Jan 14, 638312 12:53 am

Hello all, I've waited some time now to post here although I read the forums every day. You ladies are so awesome and have given me so much information and support by sharing your experiences. Four years ago I developed pre-e and my daughter was taken at 29 1/2 wks weighing in at 2.9oz. My bp had gone up to 180/100 something and I had to be life flighted to another area hospital. It was a frightening experience. I had to do the magnesium and was in the hospital for a week and my daughter remained there for 6wks. After hosptital discharge, I still had high bp and was given oral meds along with a bp patch to try and get blood pressure regulated. Up until the first of this year I have remained on a low dose bp pill. In April despite my past experience my husband and I decided to try again. I had lost over 25lbs and was no longer taking my bp meds. I have PCOS and have had to use clomid to help concieve. Well this time we was blessed an successful the first cycle. We were so thrilled and scared at the same time. I had bleeding pretty much the whole first trimester and had to be put on pelvic rest. I tell you all this to say today I'm now approaching 32wks!! God is good and to have made it this far is such a blessing!!! So far no protien, no swelling, and blood pressure has remain stable with the highest reading at dr office 130/70. I've started taking twice weekly NST's and every 4 wks ultrasound to check growth etc. My doctor and his staff have really made a difference and have taken such good care of me compared to last ob. I'm currently only seeing my Ob and endo for my type 2 diabetes. I hope that something I have written here will give others hope. I still have a ways to go but every day I'm grateful for another day that my little boy is still striving to grow and make it to term...I hope that my story will be of encouragment and inspiration to others who are considering trying again and who may be expecting now. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as you are in mine.

Thank you

Return to “Pregnant Again?”