My baby died

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
denise

Re : My baby died

Postby denise » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:27 pm

I am so sorry Sabrina.

kathyc

Postby kathyc » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:23 pm

Oh Sabrina, I am so sorry. My heart just sank when I saw your post. I have tears in my eyes reading your sad news. There are just no words.

I hope that you will give yourself some time off from work and other responsibilities, and just take the best care of you that you can right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:23 pm

Sabrina, I'm so very sorry to hear this.

I'll be thinking of you, sweetie. Holler if there's anything you need.

celticepona

Postby celticepona » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:15 pm

Sabrina, I am sorry. There are no words. I am sending you hugs and you are in my prayers.

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:12 pm

Sabrina - I am so sorry, no one should ever have to lose a child. Take care of yourself.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:09 pm

Sabrina - I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

laura

Postby laura » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:03 pm

Sabrina-- I am *so* sorry. I am wishing you much peace right now.

mom29

Postby mom29 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 05:03 pm

Oh Sabrina! I am so sorry! Is it possible to be induced? I miscarried at 14 weeks and it gave us closure to be able to hold our perfectly formed little son in the palm of our hands. At first I didn't like the idea of being induced, but once I wrapped my brain around the idea and having done it that way I am so glad we did.

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Thu Feb 21, 2008 04:57 pm

I'm back from the ob's office and I will most likely be having a D&C tomorrow at 12. It's kind of up in the air surgery scheuling was closed. My ob thinks it was because I had the flu this week. Everything was fine last week. He said he would like for me to wait 3 months, but I told him that would not be happening. Especially when you consider that I have endometriosis. He said that it wasn't my fault and stuff. The peri's office and ob's office were great. My peri's office brought me into a separate room and she called my ob. Then I talked with my ob on the phone. They let me go out the back way so I didn't have to see a room full of pregnant women. I went to my ob's office and they brought me right back. My ob came right in and scheduled the surgery. I did ask the nurse if they would run antibiotics to prevent a uterine infection and she said they probably will. The nurse is supposed to call me tomorrow morning to confirm everything. I'm just so upset and mad. I did everything right. I thought my worse enemy was my bp. The nurse at the ob's wanted to take my bp and I said absolutely not. I still have to call my boss and let her know I won't be in a for a few days. My ob said this d&c will be easier physically on me than it was with Sara (cause I had ecoli as well), but emotionally it will be tough. It's the telling everyone that is going to be hard. I don't want to see or talk with anyone right now.

pld0804

Postby pld0804 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 04:40 pm

Sabrina, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard this is.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”