OMG complete shock here!!! but a good one!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
celticepona

Re : OMG complete shock here!!! but a good one!

Postby celticepona » Sun Dec 23, 2007 09:30 am

Oh that's funny. I just have to smile :) Hopefully you can exchange the pink frilly things...LOL! Enjoy your little boy!

for faith

Postby for faith » Wed Dec 19, 2007 05:36 pm

So happy for you Sam - Wow, congrats on your little boy, amazing!!!!! So glad that everything is perfect with him!!!! Enjoy!!!

amillhouse

Postby amillhouse » Mon Dec 17, 2007 03:28 pm

oh my goodness - knew you were going to say that when i read your topic! so excited for you and your family. what a blessing - enjoy enjoy enjoy and send pics as soon as you can!

michelle_chandler

Postby michelle_chandler » Mon Dec 17, 2007 02:21 pm

Congratulations!! What a delightful surprise..

frasiah
Forum Moderator

Postby frasiah » Mon Dec 17, 2007 01:51 pm

This is a wonderful surprise... I like Teddy but even Christopher would be great.

aggie95mom

Postby aggie95mom » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:58 am

Congratulations! Little boys are wonderful. We had elected not to get ultrasound confirmation of our son's gender, but everyone tried to convince us we were having a girl (based on heart beat, how I was carrying, etc) and then came our little prince! Good luck finding a name, that is hard. I do like Teddy. Seems like a good, solid name.

And now you can just work on getting your little Kitty, too :)

heather100

Postby heather100 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:46 am

Oh my!!!!!! What a surprise!!! I'd be in complete shock, too!! Congrats on your little boy and good luck picking a name! I'm glad you guys are both healthy!

pld0804

Postby pld0804 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 07:03 pm

Aw, congratulations on your little blue bundle of joy!!

catherine
Forum Moderator

Postby catherine » Sun Dec 16, 2007 02:26 pm

Sam, huge congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys.

I'm forced to demand Ultan Robert because I'm still waiting for someone to take pity on me.... it was all lined up to be Lucy's name (at least in my head.. DH veto was clearly in place I have to acknowledge)... then Lucy was Lucy and then I repeated the fight (veto still in place) for what turned out to be Chloe.. and now I'm done.

Don't worry, the correct name will present itself. I have a hilarious tale from a friend of mine who lived in London and couldn't agree with her DH about a name for her newborn son. When the health visitor came the first time she was most appreciative, when the health visitor came the 4th time... not so much KWIM? So she asked what the issue was. "Failure to select a name is a warning sign for 'poor mother-child' bonding" was the reply. "Brendan Patrick" was my friend's response and I believe she closed the door in the visitor's face!

Enjoy the name game, maybe you'll get your Kitty yet ;)

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Sun Dec 16, 2007 07:19 am

I am partial to Teddy myself, Griffin's middle name is Theodore! Great news, what a surprise!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”