37 weeks - I made it to full term!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
onesock

Re : 37 weeks - I made it to full term!

Postby onesock » Tue Sep 01, 637998 6:31 pm

WOW!!That went fast :) Congratulations...can't wait til he is here!!!

aundapenner

Postby aundapenner » Tue Sep 01, 637998 5:51 pm

Whooohoooo!!!! Congratulations on being full-term!!!

Are your boys ready to be big brothers?

I'll keep your friend in my prayers ...

suz7171

Postby suz7171 » Tue Sep 01, 637998 5:47 pm

I have a c-section scheduled for December 12. So you will beat me by one day unless the little (or big, I should say) guy decided to some earlier!

mama2twins

Postby mama2twins » Tue Sep 01, 637998 3:08 pm

Congrats Suzanne! Are you being induced or anything or just waiting for the little man to make his arrival when he is ready on his own?
I will be 37 weeks in 4 days and I have my c/s 2 weeks from tomorrow! WE MADE IT!!!

suz7171

37 weeks - I made it to full term!

Postby suz7171 » Tue Sep 01, 637998 2:28 pm

Well, I made it! Can't believe that I am full term today.

My peri appointment was was very uneventful. The baby passed his NST, and my fluid level was 10 cm. So, no issues there. I go back on Thursday for another NST. I have my last growth u/s and office visit next Monday and then only one more office visit! It has really flown by!

I have a new friend who I met at the doctors office who is 35 weeks. She had PE with her last pregnancy and her blood pressure has jumped in the past couple of weeks and is now on bedrest. The doctor is close to admitting her - she has 3 school age kids so she can get some rest during the day. I didn't get to talk to her much today because they called my name right as she come out....so I don't know much. Her name is Elba - keep her in your thoughts and prayers! She's had a very difficult pregnancy and feels really awful right now. I don't know her very well at all; we just always ended up in the waiting room every appointment and started talking. Our stories were so much alike that we clicked immediately - she has twins, blood clotting disorder, severe PE, etc.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”