Oh.....pregnant ones! Come one, come all!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
jenanderson

Re : Oh.....pregnant ones! Come one, come all!

Postby jenanderson » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:43 am

1) 15 weeks tomorrow

2) won't find out for a few more weeks. Boy name is Mason Donald, and we can't decide on a girl name yet. We already used the one we agreed on for our 1st!

3) Doing well so far although my bp's have been a bit up and down. I think they were going up and then I hit the 2nd tri dip? Who knows that's just the best guess so far!

4) I love wraps with cream cheese, sunflower seeds, cucumbers, and tomatoes! I seriously eat them 3 times a day some days because nothing else stays down! I also love ice cream from mcdonalds at night-not good!

5thtymachrm

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sun Aug 12, 2007 00:45 am

thanks fiona...of course I thought I could sneak by! :o)

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Sat Aug 11, 2007 07:50 pm

Elizabeth!!!!! Thought you could just sneak in there, did ya?

Congratulations and welcome back.

5thtymachrm

Postby 5thtymachrm » Sat Aug 11, 2007 06:24 pm

I'm from the old days around here! [:D]

1) How far along are you? 24wk4days

2) Boy, girl, or surprise?! Names? Boy, Greyson...can't come up with a likable middle name yet.

3) How are you doing? not the greatest emotionally due to PTL that started a few weeks ago. Had to change my atenolol last week to procardia to try and help contractions and BP at the same time- well now BP is going labile 130/100's to 110/80's and pulse sitting avg..while laying is 119 [:0]. I feel like a crazy person on this med and want off. I see my peri on Monday...every monday now.

4) Any interesting cravings/aversions? for the first time in a pg I am in love with claussen kosher dill pickles, the spear cuts- and only this brand and cut [:D] I've tried a few others and they all taste like ca-ca [}:)]. My main problem with food is that I just don't feel like eating any- i never get hungry, seriously. I can go all day w/o eating. All foods just sound gross to me. I only want to drink fluids- favorite being a sonic grape slush [:D]

pbordon33

Postby pbordon33 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 08:08 pm

1) How far along are you? 35W4D

2) Boy, girl, or surprise?! Names? It's a girl!! Her name is definitely going to be Juliana, however we are still debating over the middle name.

3) How are you doing? So far so good. BP is good (on Clonidine and Atenolol)and baby is growing well.

4) Any interesting cravings/aversions? Unfortunately, as my pregnancy has progressed my blood sugars have become a little wacky, so everything I crave (sweets and pasta!!) I can't have. :(

catherinesmom

Postby catherinesmom » Fri Aug 10, 2007 08:08 pm

Hey All!

1) 21 1/7 weeks
2) 16 week scan looks like a girl--either Elizabeth Ann, Rebecca Ann or Bridget Ann
3) Doing okay--on 100 mg Atenolol, keeping BP's 124/74 or so, just worried BP up so early this time
4) Craving curry from time to time

mermaid

Postby mermaid » Fri Aug 10, 2007 05:27 pm

this is so wonderful to get aquainted with all of you!
here's my status:

1. 5 1/2 weeks prego
2. wont find out gender-we like suprises
3. i'm in the throws of morning sickness, lots of dry heaving, nausea, but i was very healthy before TTC, my platelets were 138 (i have ITP) so i'll be obsessively telling you my plt count throughout pregnancy, my counts will determine if i need steroids or transfusions
4. pickles, cheese, veggies, salt and vinegar chips-ironically, ice cream grosses me out right now!

trish
Forum Moderator

Postby trish » Fri Aug 10, 2007 03:30 pm

So tell us:

1) How far along are you? 16 1/2 weeks

2) Boy, girl, or surprise?! Hope to find out Sept 4 :)

3) How are you doing? Ok. 100 mg Labetalol is managing to keep BP around 135/85 or less. I worry about it going higher & needing more meds and/or bedrest as I get further along. Thankfully not nauseous anymore!!

4) Any interesting cravings/aversions? not particularly

zarias_mom

Postby zarias_mom » Thu Aug 09, 2007 01:06 pm

Hello,

1) How far along are you? 29 weeks today I will be delivering on October 18 at 11:30 am (scheduled C)

2) Boy, girl, or surprise?! Names? Boy - Zachary Alexander

3) How are you doing? I am doing great... just have some swelling in feet and ankles and they are working on my acid reflux. BP is staying pretty steady at 120s / 75ish

4) Any interesting cravings/aversions? I was craving greek olives for awhile!

chrismere

Postby chrismere » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:59 am

1) How far along are you? 26 weeks

2) Boy, girl, or surprise?! Names? BOY! (my daughter is also not too happy about it) no names yet....

3) How are you doing? everything good so far - starting weekly NST's next week until the end - also blood test for liver function and cervix check and growth scans - woohoo!

4) Any interesting cravings/aversions? can't get enough cheese[:D]

Christine

Return to “Pregnant Again?”