Anyone expecting around 1st of Dec?

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
tammy s

Re : Anyone expecting around 1st of Dec?

Postby tammy s » Sat May 12, 2007 03:30 pm

Thanks for all the replies and a BIG CONGRATS to all of you espectant moms!! I really pray everything goes GREAT for all of us and for a LOOOOONG BORING 9 months! So far so good. My BP has been staying perfect-I'm on meds though but I have to be on those pregnant or not! I wasn't very nauseated in my first pregnancy-just once in a while but this time around it's not called morning sickness, it's Nighttime Sickness! I go to bed between 8 & 9pm so I don't have to feel so yucky for too long!! Oh well if I have to endure it for the rest of the pregnancy and it means I can take a healthy baby home from the hospital with me this time I'm perfectly fine with that!
Anyway Good luck to all and I'll keep checking in to see how everyone is doing!

bluehairedmary

Postby bluehairedmary » Thu May 10, 2007 02:43 pm

Oh, I'm so glad I stopped by the message boards today. I'm due in December too, with my 2nd. My 1st baby was stillborn at 7 mos (in January), after I had developed severe PE very suddenly. This is a worrisome pregnancy, but reading different information and stories on this board is helping me feel hopeful. I was over on Babycenter, and that's a whole other ball of wax.

Good luck everyone!

estw2005

Postby estw2005 » Mon May 07, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi all! I'm due with my second child in mid-November. Right now, I'm hoping for a VBAC, but of course, I'm open to the best, healthiest option. So far, the pregnancy has been fine. Full of nausea, but fine. I'm being monitored closely by a very good high-risk MFM and have been taking it easy this first trimester, per doctor's orders. (I'm around 12 weeks now.) Because HELLP Syndrome hit me so early in the first pregnancy--barely 24 weeks--I'll be taking it easy once again after 20 weeks. I'm definitely trying to get as close to a Thanksgiving delivery as possible, God willing.

I haven't been on these boards in a while, but will be checking in periodically now that I'm pregnant again. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you as you progress through your pregnancies.

trishn2004

Postby trishn2004 » Fri May 04, 2007 02:36 pm

Hello! I'm due with my second child this October but wanted to tell you--December 1st is a GREAT due date, it's my birthday! Best of luck to you and here's to a long, uneventful pregnancy!

Trish

amyk

Postby amyk » Thu May 03, 2007 03:24 pm

I'm due around Nov 17, 18, 19th...never got a period so going strictly on measurements. I'll certainly be checking in here regularly!
Congratulations!!!

suz7171

Postby suz7171 » Thu May 03, 2007 11:04 am

Welcome Tammy!

I'm due on Dec. 17. But will probably have a c-section in early December. Like Tammy, I'm being followed closely by my peris, too.

Let's all be boring together!

mama2twins

Postby mama2twins » Thu May 03, 2007 10:13 am

Hi Tammy and a big CONGRATS!
I am right there with you in Dec. I am due Dec 23rd, but I will have a c-section somewhere between 37-38 weeks that will take me back to Dec 2 - 9th!
This pregnancy I am being SUPER closely followed by my OB and a peri and I am taking Lovenox shots to thin my blood as a precaution. Not fun, but getting much better
I just started *feeling* pregnant yesterday and have some lovely morning sickness. Last pregnancy I did not feel any nausea until around 10 weeks and it did not last too long (and that's with twins) so I am hoping for the same. The good news is that with the girls I was nauseous 24/7 but right now I wake up really yucky and get progressively better by around 4 pm.
How are you feeling?

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Thu May 03, 2007 09:42 am

Congratulations!!! I am due the October 9, but will have a c-section at 37-38 weeks. I wish you the best of luck for a Looooooooong 9 months!

melissaanello

Postby melissaanello » Thu May 03, 2007 07:09 am

According to my calendar I am also due on December 1st! Congrats!

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Thu May 03, 2007 00:01 am

Tammy,

Congrats on your pregnancy!! How exciting for y'all. I hope that you have a long and boring 9 months too!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”