Newly pregnant

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
daniela

Newly pregnant

Postby daniela » Fri Jul 21, 2006 03:37 pm

Hello Everybody!

I just got my BFP this morning so that makes me one day pregnant!!!

I believe that I haven't posted for a while since we lived in Southern Mexico and delivered our first and only ds in Oct 2002. He was delivered via emergnecy c section(general anesthesia) at 34 weeks due to severe preeclampsia and hellp type 1. I wasn't able to meet my ds until after a week of the whole ordeal. I AM PRAYING AND POSITIVELY VISUALIZING A HEALTHY AND HAPPY PREGNANCY THIS TIME!! I do feel more prepared and better prepared and even safer due to the fact that we live in Boston now.

Thank you for having me on this board, I feel so confident just having you guys by my side!!

Take Care,
Daniela

Mom to 4 year old son, Andres and one day pregnant today!!ps: If my last period was June 26, do I start counting from then, so I am actually almost one month pregnant? Sounds silly, but I have forgotten so many pregnancy related things!! My due date would be sometime in April I guess. I must make my OB appt soon!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”