tummy pain....help!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
miranda childers

Re : tummy pain....help!

Postby miranda childers » Fri Feb 14, 637659 9:52 am

Thanks for your input. I'll certainly check w/ my Dr. about the hernia on Thursday when I'm in to see her.

melissam

Postby melissam » Mon Feb 03, 637659 10:00 am

I was about to mention a possible belly button hernia. I would bring it up at your next appointment also.

Sorry, I am not much help here. Hope you are able to figure it out. Let us know when you do. [;)]

hayesmama

Postby hayesmama » Mon Feb 03, 637659 2:35 am

My son kicked me alot, I felt bruised quite a bit toward the end of my pg, he even kicked at the start of contractions while in labor. Ouch, that hurt!
Is it right on your belly button area? I had a friend once with a belly button hernia and it was definetly on the belly button area, not on the abdomen at all.
I would bring it up at your next appt if it still bothers you. Hope you feel better!

lyndsey

Postby lyndsey » Sun Feb 02, 637659 10:53 pm

Hi Miranda! I have a friend who had a real kicker inside and felt bruised constantly. Does your baby ever kick really hard, enough that you think it might warrant some bruising? When is your next appt? If it just feels like a bruise I wouldn't worry too much but bring it up at your next appt if its soon, or you can always call and see what they say.

miranda childers

tummy pain....help!

Postby miranda childers » Sun Feb 02, 637659 10:48 pm

I have no clue what this is and have been trying in my "spare time" to find something on the internet but so far haven't had any luck. I'm hoping you ladies can offer some insight...ideas...suggestions?

I've got this pain on my stomache to the right side of my belly button. It feels like a bruise to the touch.. It's been like this for a couple of days and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Should I be concerned?? Any ideas as to what this could be would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks so much!!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”