Feeling very nervous again

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
ekc

Re : Feeling very nervous again

Postby ekc » Wed Feb 08, 2006 06:44 pm

Oh, I know your feelings exactly today!

I just had a bad bp reading and I am only 18 weeks. I never had PIH in my last pg, but all I could think of, was is this happening again!?!!!

I am hoping I was feeling stressed today and it will get better. My dh and I are preparing financially in case I will go off work before the school year is out. That is just one more stresser that I don't need.

Anyway, I hope that everything goes well. I do know it is riskier with PE and multiples, but you at least have the knowledge of knowing what to look for.

Good luck!

heather h

Postby heather h » Wed Feb 08, 2006 02:11 pm

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes smoothy.. Hang in there!

ann15

Postby ann15 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:02 am

Thinking about all of you and sending lots of good thoughts your way!!

cara

Postby cara » Wed Feb 08, 2006 08:38 am

Hey girl-

Please try to stay calm and stress free. The stress will not be good for the BP!!

I had the same worries about BH. I called the nurse yesterday and she told me as long as they are irregular with NO type of discharge (blood, fluid, etc...) then I am ok but the second they become regular or have any discharge, to call them immediately. I am also going for the cervix checks starting at 20 weeks b/c I carried that bacteria that leads to preterm labor. That has me more worried than the pre-e. So, while I understand your fears, just TRY not to stress too much! The girls need you to stay cool and calm! Good luck and I'm around during the daytime if you need anything!

emily_985

Postby emily_985 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:23 pm

I'm so sorry you're feeling bad and worried right now. We're all praying for you and the girls. Maybe write down some of your questions and then set it aside till you can call or see your doctor. This will all be worth it soon [:)]

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:07 pm

Thanks everyone we really can use all the prayers we can get at this point.

Julie thanks for the info, I wonder how long til I start to get real contractions and what they will do, it seems like most the moms are on bedrest and have been on meds for contraxs....I dont know the differce bwtween contrax and BH, this is all so nerve wracking

julie f

Postby julie f » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:44 pm

Cassie,

I don't know if this helps any but, my understanding about sectioning someone at 36 weeks because of a previous classical was for contraction/labor reasons, not necessarily size.

Thinking of you,

princess_ame

Postby princess_ame » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:41 pm

I am praying for you Cassie. I know that this is hard. Know you are in many thoughts and prayers.

kfreeman

Postby kfreeman » Tue Feb 07, 2006 08:31 pm

Cassie,
Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and I wish there was something we all could do for you to ease your mind a bit. You need to stop worrying so much, but I know that is really hard to do. Sending you a hug.

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 08:02 pm

Cassie, you and your baby girls are in my thoughts and prayers each day. Sending many hugs your way!!!!!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”