Any other headache suffers?!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lucy

Re : Any other headache suffers?!

Postby lucy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 08:51 pm

Jennifer I will have to ask him if it would help I would love him for it, I am so sick [B)] this morning (about 1 am) I woke up with my severe headache and started puking again the headache doesnt help my puking and the puking doesnt help my headache go figure and the kids have a three day weekend from school that combined with teh fact my dh is working means no matter how completely awful I feel I still have to be up and about at least some and than my bird decides he has to sing me loud songs[B)].

Thanks again both of you for your replies.

tafkap

Postby tafkap » Sun Jan 15, 2006 08:18 pm

I hope you feel better soon, Lucy!

jen44

Postby jen44 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 08:05 pm

Hi Lucy

Sorry to hear about your headache, they really are awful aren't they? I suffer from chronic headaches/migraines and my doctor gives me tylenol #3 with codeine for the really bad ones and I know they are considered safe for pregnancy. Maybe your doctor could give you some?

lucy

Any other headache suffers?!

Postby lucy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 07:57 pm

I havent been on in the last few days because I have had such an awful and continuing headache the type that makes me throw up which I have been doing enough of on my own, tylenol doesnt even pretend to touch it and I am going to ask the Dr to test me for two dieases known to be carried by cockatiels I dont think ours has either because he is healthy but it does get worse the longer I am in the same room as him, I have to figure out whats going on.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”