Our baby boy is here

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lorelei

Re : Our baby boy is here

Postby lorelei » Tue Nov 08, 2005 01:22 pm

YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you sweetie!!!!! Glad that things are going well. Adam Charles is a great name.

Congrats!!!!

(((HUGS)))

gossamer

Our baby boy is here

Postby gossamer » Tue Nov 08, 2005 01:07 pm

I just popped in here to say thank you to you all for your prayers and well wishes. Our son was born November 2 and 8:21 a.m. He was born via scheduled C-Section without any complications. We were in the hospital until Saturday, Nov. 5th. He is breastfeeding like a champ and is wearing his Kissaluv's size 0. It still does not seem real to me. I keep thinking I am going to wake up from this amazing dream, but so far nobody has come knocking on my door demanding my son. After 3 days of careful consideration we named him Adam Charles. Not that he cares right now but everyone else does. It took a while to name him because to me it seemed like naming him would be redundant. He is so fiercley himself that it seemed an impossible task to actually label him with a mortal name. The best I could do was Adam Charles. We are doing well, he is a little jaundiced and I am totally exhausted. I will write more later.
Gossamer

Return to “Pregnant Again?”