Residents of Canada
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
hi sunshine. im in alberta. i had pe with my first child (10 years ago!) and he was delivered by induction at 37 weeks because my bp was not responding to medication. i know its not easy decisions at all! how often do you see your doc now? just wondering how close a watch is being kept and all that. for me, they decided to induce first and give me 24 hours to see if baby would come along (bp was 190/115). he was doing fine on the monitors so they let me go with that and he was born 7 hours before i was scheduled for c section (so i was glad about that lol). he was fine, just had a bit of jaundice that was dealt with in the hospital.
This board looks a little inactive. Hopefully more canadians will sign in and share their information. I just found out a weeek ago that i had preeclampsia. My bp is under control with meds right now and well, its all at the mild stage now. I'm 37 weeks so the talk is now to induce, let me go into labour or Csection! Decisions, decisions.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests