RIP Naomi June 1 2009

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
for faith

Re : RIP Naomi June 1 2009

Postby for faith » Thu Nov 05, 2009 01:06 pm

So sorry for your loss of Naomi Hope (what a beautiful name). My daughter also spent time in the NICU before getting very sick and passing away after a month. Wishing you so much peace, be easy on yourself. Thinking of you.......

josiah1112

Postby josiah1112 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 08:19 pm

I'm so sorry you lost your precious daughter! There are no words to take the pain away but company does bring comfort.There are so many of us that truly DO understand your pain.Hang in there and be gentle to yourself.I remember the feeling well of not being sure how I could face another day...

leeann34

Postby leeann34 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 09:37 pm

Hi Jill,

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my daughter in September and it was a very tragic experience. I understand your pain and feeling at times that it is hard to move on. Sometimes, I think of how happy and complete my life would be if she were here. I wish there was something I could say that would make the pain go away, but there isn't. I don't know how you feel about bereavement counseling but it has proven helpful for both me and my husband. It might be something you would be interested in. I deal with my daughters death the best I can one day at a time. I have read that grieving the loss of a child can take about two years. Your loss was very recent so give yourself time and know that your feelings are normal and are shared by myself and many other mothers who have lost their children. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

amaara

Postby amaara » Mon Oct 26, 2009 02:08 am

Jill, I am very sorry for your loss. You have come to the right board, however. Many women here understand your story.

*hug*

~~Amaara

rj&abbysmom

Postby rj&abbysmom » Sat Oct 24, 2009 08:22 pm

(((HUGS))) I am so sorry for your loss. I came here shortly after loosing my surrogate pregnancy and being able to vent and let out what I was feeling really helped me.

brianned5

Postby brianned5 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 08:27 pm

Jill, I am so sorry for your loss. Every day since the loss of my daughter has been a struggle, but I get through it by doing all I can to make sure Kylie is remembered and communicating with other Mother's who lost their babies. The guilt will always be with me, and losing a child is the worst thing in the entire world. You can only cope the best way you know how. Sending big hugs your way.

kbunsey

Postby kbunsey » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 am

Jill, I am sorry for your loss. What you are feeling sounds like normal grief to me - even though you probably don't feel very normal at all. I know it is hard to take care of yourself and to be engaged with living, but if you can do some small things to be good to you it will make a big difference in your healing. Eat. Rest. Cry. Talk. Go for walks. Rest some more. You've been through so much. And the healing does come - with time. Are you seeing a counselor or part of a support group? I found counseling helped me a lot as did some other theraputic-type things. It was really hard to get out of bed often, to talk to friends and family and to just be a participant in life again, but at a point - I lovingly made myself - using that old "fake it 'till you make it" saying. And no matter what you do, please be gentle with yourself. Try not to judge yourself, critique your behaviors, or feel guilty over what happened. You are a good mom and none of this was caused by anything you did or did not do. Rest and be well.

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Jill, I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you. Losing a baby is the worst pain I have ever known. I too felt like you described, I do feel it is a small miracle that I got through those days. I hope for you that you have support, that you have people you can lean on, to cry with while being held, to listen to you when you need it most. These boards are a great place to come for support and to learn that you are not alone. The ladies here have been in that place too, in some way we share your grief and understand the pain that cuts so deep you can hardly breath at times. I hate that you have come to find this board, but it was the best thing I ever found after my loss...a place for understanding. I hope it is for you too.

sending you hugs and wishing you peace tonight.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Fri Oct 16, 2009 06:56 pm

Jill, I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Naomi. I felt terribly guilty too about surviving PE and losing my child. It can seem so overwhelming, just trying to make any sense of what you have been through. Sometimes talking with a counselor or finding a loss support group to share with can give a little relief.

I found this site after my loss. There are many women here who truly understand what your going through. Their kindness and compassion got me through the worst of the worst days. I welcome you to post as often as you like and share what you are comfortable with sharing. We're here for you. Wishing you peace.

naomihope427

RIP Naomi June 1 2009

Postby naomihope427 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 05:11 pm

My name is Jill and I am 22 years old, and I too had severe preeclampsia and had to deliver Naomi at 28w 1 d via emergency c section. She was born 1 lb 12 oz, and was doing "ok for the NICU stay" and then she just got very very ill and passed away June 1 2009.

I dont know how I am still here. I sometimes dont feel like continueing on going, I feel so guilty about continuing to live. I dont want to eat, or take care of myself yet I wanna help others, I cry alot and want my precious daughter to come back I just want to hold her again my arms ache, my heart aches, my stomach hurts, i feel i cant explain it, the worst feeling in the entire world.

RIP NAOMI HOPE MARISH April 27, 2009- June 1, 2009

Return to “Grief and Loss”