Terrible effects of Preeclampsia

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
wrennie

Re : Terrible effects of Preeclampsia

Postby wrennie » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Leann, I missed your original post. I am truly sorry for your loss, its heartbreaking. Take care of yourself the best you can, im thinking of you...hugs

irbit

Postby irbit » Wed Sep 23, 2009 07:08 pm

Leeann

I am so so sorry. It's so cruel and unfair. I myself am struggling to cope at the moment. Stick around on this forum as the ladies here know exactly what you are going through and are a great shoulder to cry on.

xxx

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Tue Sep 22, 2009 02:36 am

Leeann, I am so very very sorry.

rj&abbysmom

Postby rj&abbysmom » Tue Sep 22, 2009 00:57 am

I am very sorry for your loss ((HUGS))

lisacarmel

Postby lisacarmel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 03:43 am

I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you. (((Hugs)))

suleaf

Postby suleaf » Thu Sep 17, 2009 01:26 pm

I am so sorry.

brianned5

Postby brianned5 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 09:21 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know all too well the feeling that my body betrayed my baby girl. Your precious Olivia was so strong. My thoughts are with you and your family.

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Wed Sep 16, 2009 02:02 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. You are right no parent should ever know how it feels to have a child pass away. I am almost 8 years out since my son past away and I will say it does get easier with time but it never goes away. not a day goes by that I dont think of him and what he would be like today if things wouldve been different. I to had to make the decision to take him off of the machines. That is something I never thought id have to do and i wish no one else knew what it was like to have to decide that. I was lucky enough to have some amazing Drs working with him that sat down and went thru everything with me one of them were also a close friend to my dads best friend so I knew at least he would be honest with what his chances were if we kept him on everything and when he said 0 I lost it and just knew that there wasnt anything I could do to change what was going on.
These forums are a great way to talk about things. That is one thing I have found has helped is talking about it. I saw a grief counselor for awhile afterwards and even still if I just need a day to vent and question things I will go see her. It helps though on here to hear that you arent alone and that it wasnt your fault and that you did nothing wrong. This is a horrible horrible disease that I hope one day we will know what causes it and a way to make sure no one else gets it.
Please take care of yourself and rest, dont hold back your emotions and cry when you have the need to.

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 am

Hi Leeann -
I'm am so sorry to hear about the loss of Olivia. I've always loved the name Olivia - I guess that I'm like Rosemary and yourself in that respect.

Like the other ladies said - please be gentle with yourself. Post, vent, cry, do whatever is needed to help you through this time.

Please know that I'll be thinking of you, your husband, and of Olivia tonight.

me793462

Postby me793462 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 09:29 am

Leann, I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. I totally understand your heartbreak and anger. Preeclampsia is such a terrible disease and it is so unfair that it has robbed so many of us of our precious babies.

I echo what the other ladies said. You did nothing wrong. I know that is hard to see right now. But, with time you will stop beating yourself up over it and hopefully begin to heal. Healing certainly takes time. I am only 5 months months out from my loss and I still have really bad days. But, I have good days too.

Please know that you have come to the right place to talk, vent, whatever you need to do. We understand your pain and are here to support you.

Please take care of yourself and know that there are many woman thinking of you as deal with your devastating loss.

Hugs,
Meghan

Return to “Grief and Loss”