I am here...

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
heather j
Forum Moderator

Re : I am here...

Postby heather j » Mon Jul 27, 2009 04:42 pm

Katia, I'd been watching for an update from you. I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious little Anya.

Keeping you close in thought,

denise

Postby denise » Mon Jul 27, 2009 04:22 pm

I'm sorry for your loss, Katia. Many hugs.

kbunsey

Postby kbunsey » Mon Jul 27, 2009 03:47 pm

I am sorry for your loss Anya.

I just wrote on another thread about a book that helped me a lot when we lost FB, "Help, Comfort and Hope: After Losing Your Baby in Pregnancy or the First Year" by Hannah Lothrop.

Now that you're finished with all those "tasks" - it's time for you: get some rest, be with your husband and Maya, be with yourself, let grief do what it needs to do and be gentle with you while you're attending to your grief. It takes time and is exhausting - grief - but you'll get through. You will. Just do your best to be extra kind and patient with whatever comes up.

Thinking of you...

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Mon Jul 27, 2009 02:04 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your Anya. I have said many times that my older son was our saviour when Griffin died, life does have to continue when you have a little one to take care of. Don't let that stop you from getting the rest you need and grieving in the way you need to, though. Hugs to you.

me793462

Postby me793462 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 am

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It breaks my heart that so many of us have to experience the deep pain of losing our babies. You have come to the right place for support. We are always hear to listen.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Take care of yourself. Rest as much as you possibly can during these early weeks.

irbit

I am here...

Postby irbit » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 am

Well, looks like it's my turn,ladies.

A week ago my babygirl Anya was born. She was already asleep. Few days prior the amnio results had come back - Trisomy 18, a fatal chromosomal disorder. We decided to let her go..I am still in shock. Last few weeks have been a total nightmare,appointments,ultrasounds,amnio,delivery,funeral.. It's like it's happening with someone else and I am going to wake up any minute now. Throughout the whole pregnancy I was so obsessed with preeclampsia that it never occured to me that anything else can go wrong. To the last minute I was hoping for a miracle. I was also preparing and hoping for a VBAC this time round and in a way I got it. The delivery was so beautiful. I delivered her right into my husband's hands and we sat holding and hugging her all day in the hospital.. I miss her so much, it's like someone ripped my heart out. The only thing that keeps us floating at the moment is our 11 month old...
Thanks for listening.

Return to “Grief and Loss”