Tired of loss...

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
jenanderson

Re : Tired of loss...

Postby jenanderson » Tue Apr 07, 2009 02:07 am

I hope you know that you are so strong just by surviving what you already have. This won't be an easy turn of events, but it won't be any worse than what you have already endured. Stay strong!

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Mon Apr 06, 2009 09:43 pm

Nikkole, you have faced such incredibly hard and trying days with grace and courage. I am so sorry that you have to face more heartache. You are in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

jenniferf

Postby jenniferf » Mon Apr 06, 2009 08:55 pm

Nikkole, I'm so sorry things turned out the way they did. You deserve so much better than this. You are an amazing mother and an amazing women. Please know you and Ethan are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I hope things start to get better soon. Take care.

blythe

Postby blythe » Mon Apr 06, 2009 08:05 pm

(((hugs))) Nikkole. I'm so glad Ethan is doing well at home, but I'm so sorry the rest of your life is full of so much pain. I'll be thinking of you.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 07:39 pm

Wow Nikki. I just can't even believe I am reading this. I mean what a time to do that you know, it's almost unbelievable. I am happy to hear you are not sticking around to work things out with him. You are very stong, and you will get through this. What a heartless heartless man. I am just sick to hear this really. I don' tknow how men can do what they do sometimes. My dad walked otu when I was 2 and I never knew him, he made millions and wouldn't pay his $180/month in child support. So my man opinoin isn't real high anyways LOL but now Chad has sunk it lower!

Just take your friends up on all the babysitting you can get. I KNOW what it's like to need a break from a nonsleeping baby and you need to ASK for help!

jenanderson

Postby jenanderson » Mon Apr 06, 2009 07:05 pm

That sucks. I'm so sorry for all you are going through, I hope you find more in life beyond him. You deserve so much more than what he is capable of giving you.

brianned5

Postby brianned5 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 06:35 pm

I'm so sorry for all you're going through.

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Mon Apr 06, 2009 05:42 pm

Nikkole, I am so sorry. What you have had to deal with is overwhelming. Here's hoping and praying that you find breathing space, and peace, and a few breaks for a change... (((hugs)))

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Mon Apr 06, 2009 04:24 pm

Your plate has been so full for so long, Nikkole, you deserve a break. No one here would mistake your need for time to just *be*. I'm so sorry for all the pain and sadness you've endured. I'm sorry that the person you've counted on most couldn't be counted on and betrayed you. Thinking of you and your miracle man as always.

neslo

Postby neslo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 04:01 pm

Nikkole -

I'm so sorry! After the year you've had you deserve a few moments of melt down. There is nothing wrong with you for wanting to get out of the house every so often. Everyone needs a break - you've been doing everything by yourself.

Making the decision to end a marriage is really hard - even if you know that it is over. It's hard. There is a huge hole left in your life and in your heart.

I hope you can get some help and take some time for yourself!

Return to “Grief and Loss”