New here

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
jennc730

Re : New here

Postby jennc730 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 09:55 am

I am so sorry Lisa for your loss. I also just lost my daughter Maria-Nicole Faith on Jan. 6th, 2009, I was only 24 weeks along. I did have Pre-e but unknown for a while and I don't know if the stress that my body was going through made her completely filp over or not. My blood pressure was through the roof, I had insane headaches and when I finally went to the hospital there was no heartbeat and what really kills me is that I was at my doctors the day before and less than 24 before we heard her heartbeat and then she was gone!! This is my first baby.

kbunsey

Postby kbunsey » Wed Mar 25, 2009 09:35 am

Welcome. You're in a good place to get support. I am very sorry for your loss. Take your time feeling whatever you feel w/ your grief. Be gentle with yourself. You have been through a lot.

4evermyangel

Postby 4evermyangel » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi Lisa, I hate that it's under these circumstances but it's nice to meet you. I'm so sorry to hear about Jasper. My name is Chrissy. My dh and I lost our daughter Emma on January 28, 2008. The people here are what got me through some of the toughest days.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Lisa, I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Jasper and for all that you have been through.

I found this forum shortly after my loss from PE. Please know that you have found a place where others really do understand. The ladies here helped me through the toughest days with incredible compassion and kindness. We are here to listen and offer support in any way that we can. Please take care of yourself. You're in my thoughts.

missingjasper

New here

Postby missingjasper » Tue Mar 24, 2009 07:49 pm

Hello, My name is Lisa. I lost my son Jasper on 3/6/09 due to Pre-eclampsia. He was born at 25w on 3/4/09 and was only 13.2oz and died of a brain hemmorage in my arms on 3/6. On 2/26 I went for a routine appt with my Hematologist (I have Factor V and was on Lovenox and baby asprin) and my B/P was high normally 90's over 60's and it was somewhere around 130's over 80's and he was very concerned because my platlet count was a little low so he sent me to the hospital.
I was immediatly admitted and they did all these tests liver enzymes were rising and my B/P was all over the place and my 24hr urine came back positive for Pre-e. Over the next 5 days they watched me closely and all my labs started to stabalize. Liver enzymes started to drop, platlet counts were going up, B/P was looking better still not as low as before, and the protein in my urine was only plus 1. Then on 3/4 I started to get chest pain which I believe start moving to my right side. I say "believe" because I can't remember if the pain was infact in my right side or if it was because they kept asking me if it was. Well, they said they were not going to take a chance on my life and told me they were going to do an emergency c-section. I'm so mad that all of this happened to me. We wanted Jasper so much we had been trying for over 3 years and after 3 m/c he was supposed to be our Rainbow baby.

Return to “Grief and Loss”