New here

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
chemmer

Re : New here

Postby chemmer » Thu Nov 30, 638609 8:13 pm

Hi lisa,

I am very sorry for your loss. I too lost a son: and a part of my future to see him grow in to a man on January 20, 2009( I went in for a routine visit as well but they were unable to find a heartbeat.) It has been 3 months and it is true it does start to become easier to try to move forward. I understand your yurning for another pregnancy. I do not know if you or I or anyone will be able to have healthy fullterm pregnancies but I will be praying for that for all us us! I was thinking at work today that things are not as emotional as they were even a month ago, i am not crying all the time and do have some bad/down days but they are not everyday. I am not sure that we will ever find the answers to why we were "chosen" to go through this but I hope you find some comfort in knowing that you are not alone. I will be thinking us you and your family.

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Wed Jun 21, 638609 6:58 am

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope that you find comfort in coming here, as the ladies here are awesome at providing support and understanding. In my darkest moments, it is here that I was able to find some light. It is nice to have women here that understand the pain that you are experiencing and that can offer compassion when you need it most.

I wish you peace and comfort. You are not alone, and we are all here to support you!

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Tue Jun 20, 638609 10:13 am

Hi Lisa,
(((HUGS)))I'm so sorry for the loss of Jasper and your other babies. Losing a baby is one of the most earth shattering experiences. Be good to yourself on this journey and don't worry what anyone else thinks.

The women here are wonderful and very supportive.

I too lost my son, Jake, when I was 25 weeks. It's been over three years and I still have my moments where I go through the stages of grief. And I will always yearn for him.

I wish you peace!

pixie323

Postby pixie323 » Mon Jun 19, 638609 3:30 am

Hi Lisa,

I'm so sorry to hear about Jasper. PE is so unfair and I'm so sorry it meant the loss of Jasper. My daughter was born at 24wks and survived 10days. I still miss her dearly and can easily start crying. I miss holding her, changing her nappies and even the smell of her. I really thought she would survive while she was in the NICU. The news that she wouldn't make it came a total shock.

It is hard to believe at the moment, but the road does get a little easier. But you never forget your first born. I'm sorry that you had to join this forum, but I'm glad you found it. I found it nice to know that I wasn't alone.

debbie78

Postby debbie78 » Thu Feb 26, 638607 7:48 am

Hi Lisa,
Like others, I am so sorry to be welcoming you here, but I am glad that you found this place. <3 Be kind to yourself as you travel through the next weeks & months.

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Wed Feb 25, 638607 8:36 am

I'm so sorry for your Loss. This is a great place to find help, I didn't find this site till about 3 years after my son passed away and it will be 8 years in October since I had to say Good Bye to my Son and not a day goes by that you wont think of your little one. My son was born about the same time of Gestation and also passed from a Brain Hemorrage.
Take it one day at a time.

annoited

Postby annoited » Tue Feb 03, 638607 12:27 pm

Hi Lisa... I'm extremely sorry for the loss of your son.. and i hate when people have to join us on this site after a terrible loss. I also lost my daughter to PE last march and yes it was a very traumatic experience that i never wanted anyone to have to go through it.. The loss of a child cant be comprehended. You are in the perfect forum... the people over her are wonderful and very supportive, I pray you get the grace to bear to take each day as it comes.

missingjasper

Postby missingjasper » Fri Jan 23, 638607 3:50 pm

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm so very sorry to hear about all of your loses.

lola1971

Postby lola1971 » Fri Jan 23, 638607 11:35 am

So sorry to hear about your loss. I remember losing Sienna and it was just unbearable. She was my first. I've never felt something that horrible in my life. And I got sooo sick with HELLP but the loss was far worse than experiencing HELLP (to me).

Do what you can to take it day by day.....this forum really helped me not feel alone and it allowed me to vent when necessary. Take care of yourself.

brianned5

Postby brianned5 » Fri Jan 23, 638607 9:30 am

I'm so sorry for your losses. My daughter was born at 25w just like Jasper. It's horrible. My thoughts are with you.

Return to “Grief and Loss”