New & in need of support

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
debbie78

Re : New & in need of support

Postby debbie78 » Thu Feb 26, 638607 9:40 am

I, too, am so very sorry for your loss. I wish on one ever had to feel the loss of their baby.

You mention wanting to try again, and like Su said, really, only you and your spouse know when the time is right to start again. I know some people who tried as soon as their body had healed from their previous pregnancy, but, I personally waited almost 2 years. My doctors advised me to wait at least 1 year and for me, I am so glad I did. I have been able to approach my current pregnancy from a much better place than I think I would have had I tried at 3 or 6 months. It's mentally and emotionally draining, but I don't think the pregnancy has been as hard on me as it would have been if I had tried sooner.
Again, I really think your heart will tell you when it's right. Listen to it. <3

Be kind to yourself as you make your way through this journey.

josiah1112

Postby josiah1112 » Tue Sep 30, 638606 3:23 am

I'm so sorry for you loss.Big hugs to you.

wrennie

Postby wrennie » Mon Sep 29, 638606 5:25 am

So sorry for the loss of your baby girl. Many hug go out to you and your husband. Its great that you found these forums, the ladies here understand your pain. No one should have to lose a child and PE robs us of what is most precious to us. I hope you are able to find comfort here and learn that you are NOT alone in your journey. May you find peace along the way.

The loss of my first daughter, Elodie, opened my eyes to many things. Like how much love I had to give my child and also the love I have for my husband. I try to see the positive in her life though we only knew her for 31 short weeks in utero. It takes a long time to process the grief and turn it into something positive, but you will get there if you are open to it.

I like you desperately wanted another child asap. I had to wait 6 months to try bc of my csection with Elodie. I got pregnant the first month we tried and now I have a beautiful baby girl in my arms. It does help to heal the aching arms, but I am glad I worked so hard to process my grief and gain peace with the loss of Elodie before having this one. I have to say this forum, my therapist, and my husband are the reason I made it through that storm.

sending you hugs !

lola1971

Postby lola1971 » Thu Aug 14, 638606 3:12 am

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand the pain you are going through. Please take of yourself and decide what is right for you.

joker

Postby joker » Thu Aug 14, 638606 2:26 am

I am so sorry for the loss of Laila. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.

melissam

Postby melissam » Sun Aug 03, 638606 2:33 pm

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Laila. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you continue to go through your grief. This is certainly not a fun road to go down. But just know that you aren't alone and we will be right here for you when you need us most.

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Sat Aug 02, 638606 7:53 am

Eureka, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious little Laila.

isabella

Postby isabella » Tue Jul 22, 638606 12:25 am

Eureka,

I am very sorry for the loss of you precious girl.
I am glad you found this forum to help you ease your pain a little. I found this site after I lost my baby girl in 2007. I don't think you are being selfish for wanting to have another baby. I agree with you I also wanted to have another baby right away and I have 3 boys at home. I just can't imagine how you feel if this was your first baby. We are here for you.

HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND

brianned5

Postby brianned5 » Mon Jul 21, 638606 12:53 pm

I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter.

annoited

Postby annoited » Mon Jul 21, 638606 1:52 am

I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter... so many of us have gone through the same or similar situations and yes its a tough road.. i need not say that as you already know but please dont feel selfish at all... i know i was ready to be pregnant the following month after the loss of my daughter Ella but as much as we are dying to be PG again, i think your health should be the focus right now and getting all the needed support you can get~ you are not alone and you will get the support needed from the group of ladies on this forum.
I wish you well...

Return to “Grief and Loss”