Too much loss...Ethan is okay...

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
willow&sam

Re : Too much loss...Ethan is okay...

Postby willow&sam » Wed Aug 04, 638315 4:20 am

Nikkole - You and your family are never far from my thoughts and prayers. You will all remain there. Try to stay strong. Lean on us whenever you need to.

Lisa

crystalw

Postby crystalw » Wed Aug 04, 638315 1:23 am

Nikkole,

I am so sorry. Your family continues to be in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Tue Aug 03, 638315 11:06 pm

Nikkole, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your sister. You and all her family will be in my prayers.

I am so glad Ethan is doing ok... hold onto your little bundle of consolation and give him a kiss from me...will pray for him too.

(((hugs))) and thinking of you this sad Thanksgiving.

mom2ella

Too much loss...Ethan is okay...

Postby mom2ella » Tue Aug 03, 638315 10:50 pm

Don't know where else to go so I find myself coming back to my friends on the PE website. Last Thanksgiving was awful because I don't have Ella. I thought this year would be a little better since Ethan is here and such a miracle. My brother showed up at my door at 5:30 Monday morning to let me know that my 40 year old sister had died unexpectedly and no one knows how. She has a 15 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. My family is in chaos again and I'm so tired. Please pray for our family.

Also wanted to let you all know that I am so thankful for you all and for this website. You all have helped me through the hardest times in my life and I will always be grateful.

Thanks.

Return to “Grief and Loss”