More sadness

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
imemc3

Re : More sadness

Postby imemc3 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 02:31 pm

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending you (((hugs))).

Elaine

shellysmomdad

Postby shellysmomdad » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:46 am

Ms. Sutton,
We are very sorry to learn of the loss of your daughter. We have experienced a very similar tragedy, and extend our support to you. If you choose, please feel free to contact us. We wish you strength & peace during this very difficult time.quote:Originally posted by suesutton

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace and comfort somewhere and somehow. I lost my oldest daughter Candace on April 19th one day after she gave birth to her second son. There are no words to express the sadness that we both share. Please take care of yourself.

celticepona

Postby celticepona » Tue Jun 17, 2008 01:52 pm

Thank you so much...I do cry and cry...and the only person I really feel comfortable talking to about this deeply is her and she is gone....I can't beleive she is gone....

biogal

Postby biogal » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Amy, I thought I had posted my condolences, but apparently I didn't. I am so terribly sorry about the death of your friend ... the picture of her and your beautiful little girl is so sweet! I hope that you find peace and comfort in your memories. Cry, cry, cry ... the crying is the only thing that seems to ease my pain, if only for a short while. I am thinking of you and your friend's family. ((HUGS))

Sue, I am so terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter, Cadence. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

celticepona

Postby celticepona » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 pm

[quote]Originally posted by celticepona

Sue, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and I cannot begin to imagine your pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you ladies. The wake, funeral and burial were all done very nicely and I think she would have approved. I just miss her so bad. I went to a movie with dh today and all I could think of was all the movies my freind and I used to go to. Everything makes me think of her. Although she is gone I still feel her in my heart, and when I am saddest I feel warm like I am getting a warm hug. I just can't comprehend living the rest of my life without her...so many tears...

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Fri Jun 13, 2008 04:56 pm

Sue...I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. We do have some members who also lost adult daughter after childbirth and I would be happy to put you in touch with them. Please know that we are all here for you - if you have questions, for support, or just to listen. Please feel free to share as much or as little as you want about Candace. My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with you.

suesutton

Postby suesutton » Fri Jun 13, 2008 03:53 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace and comfort somewhere and somehow. I lost my oldest daughter Candace on April 19th one day after she gave birth to her second son. There are no words to express the sadness that we both share. Please take care of yourself.

jenn
Forum Moderator

Postby jenn » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:24 am

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I couldn't imagine.
Please know your in my thoughts and prayers.
Much strength to you in the up coming days!

Hugs, Jenn

4evermyangel

Postby 4evermyangel » Thu Jun 12, 2008 01:34 pm

thinking of and praying for you and Tara's family...((hugs))

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 am

I am so sorry. You are so lucky to have had a friend like that - I think that it is extrememly rare. I hope that all of the wonderful memories that you have of Tara will help you right now.

Take care.

Return to “Grief and Loss”