New to the site!!!

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
wrennie

Re : New to the site!!!

Postby wrennie » Sun May 11, 2008 05:43 pm

I too am sorry for your loss. But, glad you found this site. It has helped me so much to realize that I am not alone in my loss. THe ladies here are so understanding. I hope you find comfort here as well. wishing you peace,

frumiousb

Postby frumiousb » Sun May 11, 2008 03:26 am

Welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. We too lost our first child after years of TTC and fertility treatments. I admire your strength of faith and your ability to focus on the good things. This is a great place for comfort and support. I just wish that we never had to welcome someone again to this side of the board.

Cheryl

for faith

Postby for faith » Fri May 09, 2008 05:35 pm

A sad welcome to you. I am so, so sorry for your loss of Ella (beautiful name). This is a wonderful site for support and information. Sending lots of prayers and hugs to you and your husband. We do understand.....

audrey s.

Postby audrey s. » Fri May 09, 2008 02:22 pm

I am so sorry to hear this news. My DH was as traumatized by my pregnancy as I was, as he had to helplessly watch while things went very, very bad for me. However, you have your own "processing" to do -- is there someone (at the church maybe) who can help him with his pain so you don't have to take it on as well? It saddens me to hear that you're having to be the "strong" one when you have your own physical (very real!) and emotional recovery process to go through.

I'm glad you have your faith to sustain you in this difficult time. Certainly seems as though the timing of your Ella's short life is sending a message, doesn't it?

Hugs to you and your husband.

jsu_work

Postby jsu_work » Fri May 09, 2008 01:26 pm

I am so sorry about your loss. This is a very comforting and supportive place.

mom2ella

Postby mom2ella » Fri May 09, 2008 01:11 pm

So sorry about your loss. I lost my Ella on May 31, 2007. Such a great name, isn't it? ;-) It's devastating...there are no words! Be easy on yourself. I'll be thinking of you.

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Fri May 09, 2008 10:59 am

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl Ella. I hope that you can find some comfort here. I lost my son Griffin 2 years ago and these ladies have been amazing every step of the way. I hope we continue to "see you" around.

4evermyangel

Postby 4evermyangel » Fri May 09, 2008 01:07 am

So sorry that we have to welcome you to this forum and for the loss of your angel Ella. I just recently found this website also (about a month ago) after losing our angle Emma on January 28, 2008. I have found everyone here to be so supportive and helpful. They really helped me feel like I'm not alone out here. Dh and I have returned to church but we both agree that it is one of the most difficult hours of our week and we definately will not be attending this week, you have to be strong in your faith and yet be realistic with yourself when it comes to what you are ready for. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Fri May 09, 2008 00:10 am

I am sorry for the loss of your little Ella. You are blessed to be sustained in your faith. I hope you can find support and company here. (((hugs)))

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Fri May 09, 2008 00:09 am

Welcome...it is always to very hard to welcome someone new to this forum. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Ella. I found the forums shortly after my loss, and the wonderful ladies here helped me get through the worst days of my life. Please feel free to post here as often as you like. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Return to “Grief and Loss”