loss of my sister... sorry long post

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
sam

Re : loss of my sister... sorry long post

Postby sam » Fri Feb 08, 2008 01:25 pm

Lisa
i am so very sorry for the loss of your sister Debbie.

Unfortunately this wretched disease can be like a bolt of lightning, that strikes some families with such devastation, leaving nothing but heartbreak and sorrow in it's wake.
You and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers, especially her 5 precious children, at this incredibly difficult and sad time for you all.

crystalw

Postby crystalw » Thu Feb 07, 2008 09:45 pm

Lisa,
I wish I could give you a big hug! I'm am so truly sorry for the lost of your sister. I wish I had more words to say. I am just very very sorry. I hope you can find peace and healing. I will be praying for you.

shellysmomdad

Postby shellysmomdad » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:41 am

Lisa,
We are very sorry to hear of your loss, and extend our deepest sympathies to you and entire family. Brenda and I can very well relate to your heartache and your unanswered questions. Know that you have a pillar of support here at the forums, and at the PF.
Brenda and I extend an invitation to you to contact us to dicuss your loss and/or offer our support, should you choose.
We wish you continued strength and healing.

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Thu Feb 07, 2008 06:47 am

Lisa, I'm very sorry for the loss of your sister. It is just heartbreaking and should never happen to anyone. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Wed Feb 06, 2008 07:11 pm

Lisa, I am so very sorry about the loss of your sister. PE is a horrible horrible disease and sometimes it moves incredibly quickly.

melissam

Postby melissam » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:28 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your sister. That is truly heartbreaking. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. I also lost a sister, though not to pre-eclampsia, it was just as sudden and I know the pain you are going through. I am so glad you have found this board and I have gained so much knowledge from the wonderful women on this board. I have to agree about having an outside MFM doctor look at the records. The sad truth is, this disease claims lives and I am so sorry that your sister was one of them. How are the babies are they all home yet? Wishing you peace................

mom2angel

Postby mom2angel » Tue Feb 05, 2008 09:45 pm

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
((Hugs)) to all of you.

for faith

Postby for faith » Tue Feb 05, 2008 05:23 pm

Lisa - I too am so, so sorry for the loss of your sister. What a terrible tradegy! Even after having PE once, I never realized anyone could die from this (it wasn't until I after I lost my daughter did I research PE and come to know this). This is a wonderful site for support and great information. I so hope that you can get some answers. Thinking of your whole family especially those precious new boys :(

rachelc

Postby rachelc » Tue Feb 05, 2008 01:38 pm

Lisa I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I have watched your sisters story on tv and have seen some of your posts on another message board in AZ. I know that it will take a long time before you really understand what happened to your sister and how fast this disease can progress. Did she have signs/symptoms of the disease that were being ignored such as high bp, or severe swelling? One of the hardest things about diagnosing pe is that so many of the symptoms mimic those of any other pregnancy. If you want hard answers I would request medical records from the hospital and her doctor and then find an independent doctor who would be willing to go over the records with you. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Return to “Grief and Loss”