Babies with Nec

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
hhbeachgurl

Re : Babies with Nec

Postby hhbeachgurl » Tue Nov 20, 2007 00:07 am

You did a wonderful job on the website. it is an amazing tribute to our sweet baby girl.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:39 pm

Elaine...You did a wonderful job in creating the website. I am sure that it will help many who need information and support.

onesock

Postby onesock » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:33 pm

Elaine, what a wonderful job you did on the website...it is amazing. What a great way to educate parents and for parents who have had babies with NEC to visit and know they are not alone...and a beautiful tribute to your Caitlyn, of course!
Congratulations :)

elainej9

Babies with Nec

Postby elainej9 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:48 pm

I just wanted to let anyone know that there is a site that I've created about Nec. It took my daughters Caitlyns' life and so I wanted to share her story anothers like it. Its a rare disease that you don't read too much about nor hear too much research on. Please have a look if you haven't already www.babieswithnec.com. There is 3 stories including mine on there. Two others are from this form, Nikkoles' story of beautiful baby Ella and Cathys' story of beautiful baby Kaitlyn.
If you have suffered the same pain as we have please share your story to help research and networking with others.
Thanks everyone, anyone,
Love you all,
Elaine

Return to “Grief and Loss”