disappointed

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
froggie89

Re : disappointed

Postby froggie89 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 02:13 pm

Oh Amber, I'm sorry hon. It is so hard when others don't remember our angels. Sending you big hugs. I'll be thinking of you and Chance. Take care and know we're here for you.

imemc3

Postby imemc3 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:41 pm

I am praying for you and that you experience a little glimpse of peace in you day.

Elaine

melissam

Postby melissam » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:24 pm

Awwww Amber, I am so sorry hun. Nobody did anything for Kelsi's first birthday either. It is hard when everyone continues on with their lives and forget that a part of ours is missing for the rest of ours.

I will keep you and Chance in my thoughts as you go through all of this.

katevans

Postby katevans » Thu Sep 27, 2007 07:44 pm

Thinking of you Amber and remembering Chance and how he fought with all his might. No one in made any comment to me of Kaitlyn's birthday (except DH), I know how hurt and disappointing that is.

lisainnj

Postby lisainnj » Thu Sep 27, 2007 05:28 pm

This must be such a rough month for you, Amber. Sometimes those awful times in the hospital seem so present. (((hugs)))...wishes for peace.

for faith

Postby for faith » Thu Sep 27, 2007 01:05 pm

Thinking of you Amber, I so know the feeling of watching your baby get worse & worse. We had 2 good weeks and 2 bad. Those memories are so, so hard. It's hard to learn that people move on, even though it won't for you.....thinking of you & Chance.

joker

Postby joker » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:29 am

I'm sorry people aren't remembering Chance like you remember him...I only wish there was something I could do to help all of us through the hurt.

sckitzo

disappointed

Postby sckitzo » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:04 am

Just feeling down today, Just knowing the My Baby was alive and As healthy as could be for a 23 weekers. At this time last year I had only seen him once from a distance, as I was still very sick with HELLP and PE, and a Mags overdose. I am disappointed though (not with anyone on here everyone has been great) His birthday was Sept 21st and I got 2 cards and one phone call, that is it. He had over 200 people at his service and only three remembered to acknowledge when he was born. My husband got me a dozen roses, but now that they are starting to dye it just feels like I am going to watch my son get worse, slowly dying and not being able to do anything about it. Sometimes I think it might have been easier if he would have died when he made a huge turn for the worse. Instead we had to visit him everyday, looking worse, and weaker, you could see the toll on his little body, and those memories eat me up, they are all I have, so I can't forget him, or it would be like forgetting a peace of him. I don't know.

Return to “Grief and Loss”