Are you all going to think I am crazy?

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
froggie89

Re : Are you all going to think I am crazy?

Postby froggie89 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 01:55 pm

I don't think you're crazy. I agree with the other ladies, if it gives you peace then that's all that matters. Thanks for sharing with us!

melissam

Postby melissam » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:01 pm

I am so glad you are feeling peaceful. It certainly makes dealing with all the other stuff a tad bit easier.

elainej9

Postby elainej9 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 am

I don't think you are crazy either, honestly I need to believe there is something after...it helps me think Caitlyn is in a good place...but still close to me. I believe she is around me, I would have never have gotten out of bed without her giving me the strength. She gives me signs...I believe...little white butterflies. Whatever gives us comfort and peace...works.

for faith

Postby for faith » Thu Sep 20, 2007 04:26 pm

No, you aren't crazy, thanks for sharing. Noone can prove or disprove this and I agree if it gives some peace that is all that matters. I know several people who see a medium and what she knows is amazing, not sure if I believe, but I sure want too. Take care,

kris21225

Postby kris21225 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 02:43 pm

I am not exagerating when I say two nights ago I was up with my daughter and her middle of the night bottle watching John Edwards on WE wishing that he would come some where near me so that I could go and maybe hear from my daughter. I'm believer in all of that stuff, witches, ghosts, mediums, psychics etc. So I don't think you're crazy at all. I'm envious that you got a chance. Of course, my family thinks I'm nuts for believing in that stuff, but they don't need to know that I want to go see John Edwards for that reason. Who cares what people think if it gives us some peace?

dynamicdoula

Postby dynamicdoula » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:26 am

I'm all for getting comfort in whatever way works for you as long as it's healthy. I can absolutely see why this would be comforting to you; it would be to me as well. :)

annes
Forum Moderator

Are you all going to think I am crazy?

Postby annes » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:11 am

On Tuesday I went to an event with the medium, John Edward (his show is on WE TV). I have to start out by saying I am a little bit of a sceptic, but I want to believe that he is channeling messages from people who have crossed over. It was really amazing! He did not "read" me, but he did read many people in the audience, and knew lots of personal funny, insider info. The reason I went, of course, was that I was hoping to hear that My Griffin is Ok, but I was unclear if non-verbal age spirits could come through to him. Well, apparently they can several people got messages from children and babies, and one woman from a baby she lost in a miscarriage. It gave me a great sense of peace, that maybe those other people got those messages, in part, to help me feel better about where Griffin is and that he is OK. I wanted to share this with you all, I have been feeling good and very close to Griffin these last few days! Take care of yourselves.

Return to “Grief and Loss”