my story is really long

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
kathyc

Re : my story is really long

Postby kathyc » Tue Oct 29, 637991 5:43 am

I'm so sorry. To lose a baby is horrible enough. You, your husband, and Emily deserved to be treated with respect, campassion, and dignity. It breaks my heart to hear about such poor care at such a devasting time.

I will be thinking of and praying for you and your family this month, and wishing you some moments of peace.

joker

Postby joker » Mon Oct 28, 637991 6:20 pm

I am so sorry, for everything you have gone through. I hope you can find some peace.

for faith

Postby for faith » Mon Oct 28, 637991 9:02 am

I am so, so sorry. I can't believe the treatment you received with Emily and your other children, oh my, that is just horrible. Thinking of you and your family. As Emily's birthday come, wishing you much peace. Sending lots of hugs.

kris21225

Postby kris21225 » Sun Oct 27, 637991 10:45 pm

I know that we can't say the names of hospitals, but every single birth experience that I had there was terrible. The first time, the head nurse sent my doctor away when he was ready to have me start pushing. She said for him to go back to his office, which is across the parking lot, and she'd finish her coffee and let the pitocin do some more work before I started pushing. He hadn't gotten out of the hospital and my son was coming, she had me pushing, his h/r dropped because the cord was around his neck (and had 2 knots) and no one knew it and then we had to try to stop. I was in shock from all of the magnesium and 2 epidurals because they missed with the first one and my b/p dropped so low. It was close to someone chosing my son or me. Then with my first daughter, the on-call doctor didn't want to deliver me because I was high risk and they kept waiting for my actual doctor to get there. My daughter was actually crowning before there was a doc there to catch her, I got an extra big episiotomy because they thought her shoulders were going to get stuck. Then there was my poor Emily. And with my last baby, my doctor was out of the country so I belonged to whoever happened to be around. Long story short, I was begging them for a c-section and the nurses and midwife kept telling me no because I'd never had one and blah, blah, blah. Finally a doctor agreed to do it and it was a good thing because my daughter had flipped back around to breech and no one knew. there's a lot more little tidbits of horror, but I think the picture is pretty clear. I doubt I'll ever get pregnant again, but if I do, I will NOT deliver there. It's a shame because they have the best fetal assessment and the doctor there is so great.

belle8600

Postby belle8600 » Sun Oct 27, 637991 10:45 pm

OMG, you poor thing. that hospital really didnt seem to care about you or your situation. i dont even know what to say. i am so sorry for your loss and your experience. i am in shock.

many hugs and prayers

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Thu Oct 17, 637991 9:08 pm

Oh my goodness. What an awful experience. I have no words but to say how sorry I am for your little Emily and the way you were treated.

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Thu Oct 17, 637991 8:50 pm

I am truly sorry for the loss of your precious Emily and for the way you were treated at the hospital. We are here for you. I wish you peace.

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Thu Oct 17, 637991 8:27 pm

Thinking of you and little Emily. Wishing you peace in the days ahead.

Love,

kara
Forum Moderator

Postby kara » Thu Oct 17, 637991 6:28 pm

I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your little girl. The treatment you recevied in the hospital only adds insult to injury. I am so sorry you were treated like that. I just can hardly believe it.... It is beyond wrong. I just can't imagine. Please know I will be thinking of you and your little girl. Sending you wishes for peace...and lots of hugs. You rangel will always be very special.

katevans

Postby katevans » Thu Oct 17, 637991 3:22 pm

I am sorry that you had to go through that experience. I will be thinking of you and your little angel.

Return to “Grief and Loss”