what can I do for you all?

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
gilma

Re : what can I do for you all?

Postby gilma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 02:17 pm

Lucy you are too sweet. Thank you for thinking of us. Please try to have a peaceful and joyous holiday. Remember your angels as you celebrate Sarina's first Christmas, know they are looking down on you all with love and smiles knowing the joy she brings your heart.

hmoore

Postby hmoore » Mon Dec 11, 2006 02:05 pm

Lucy -
You are so sweet! Thank you for being so giving and caring you are a inspiration! I to hope that you have a wonderful and peaceful Holiday. I will be thinking about you and all the other ladies on the forum who have lost their children as I light my candle in honor of Conner Christmas day! Many hugs!!

jana m

Postby jana m » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:03 am

Lucy,
How kind and thoughtful of you to offer something so wonderful. I too have to agree with the others. My wish is for you to have a peaceful holiday. Spend lots of time with your family and enjoy every minute with your beautiful children. Give them lots of extra hugs!

froggie89

Postby froggie89 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 07:30 pm

Lucy, you are soooo sweet and wonderful to think of others during the holidays when it's hard on you as well. You are such a giving and caring lady. I echo Rosemary's wish: that you have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas along with a great New Year. I think about you often and hope that you're doing okay. Hugs and love to you..

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Sun Dec 10, 2006 02:44 pm

Lucy - you're too sweet...My wish - I would like for you to have a peaceful Christmas and a New Year filled with much Love & Happiness. Bless You!

joshmom

Postby joshmom » Sun Dec 10, 2006 01:21 pm

Lucy - I too would like to Thank-you for your wellingness to help others, I wish I knew that I wanted..I lost my baby boy 31/2 weeks ago, and I would like to know how and when it might get alittle better, I know it will be okay or over..I want a cure for PE...I want to have another healthy happy baby, but we all know to well we can't always get what we want...
Have you ever thought of trying again?? Thanks where I am right now..I do have 3 perfect children, and I don't know what to do? My life was so on the line that day, that I don't what to leave my other kids and my DH behind...
Where do you find the peace?

Shannon
Adam 10/10/90 Big 9Lbs10oz Healthy baby
Jacob and Sydney 01/03/03 6.9 6.2 38 weeksno problems
My Angel Joshua Matthew 11/15/06 3.1Lbs 29w5d..EDD 01/12/07

kat

Postby kat » Sun Dec 10, 2006 08:34 am

Lucy, that is so kind of you to offer. For me, it is enough to know that I can come to the forums any time and receive comfort and support from peope who know the pain, and truly care. I pray every day for every woman who has suffered from pe, especially those who did not get to come home with their precious babes. All I would hope is that there is someone out there doing the same thing for me. I think that is so special, to know that someone who you have never met face to face cares enough to take a few moments out of each day to think about the precious little ones that are not with us.
Thank you Lucy, your offer is so heartwarming. Just knowing that you care and are willing to help in any way is enough for me. I will be praying for you and your babies.
Kathy

lucy

what can I do for you all?

Postby lucy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 09:09 pm

I know how hard holidays are, everyday is hard I know but holidays sometimes even more I dont have alot of extra money right now but would like to offer to do something special for each of you that would like me to, I will help if I can. rather its something I posted suggesting or not, I can help build you a simple webpage for your angels, make an special item, etc please feel free to email me and know you are in my thoughts and I am sending so so many hugs to you all.
In loving memory of Sebastian Orpheus and Sebanna Sarine and all the other precious angels.

Return to “Grief and Loss”