Recent loss

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
shawn

Re : Recent loss

Postby shawn » Fri Nov 24, 2006 09:07 pm

Stephanie I am saddened by your loss. It brings me to tears to read your story but please know that all of us here know what you are going through. I lost my daughter Sophia just over two weeks ago. She was delivered by emergency c-section due to my severe pre-ecclampsia and HELLP syndrome. Theses complications are terrifying but I honestly believe that nothing is impossible. As many sad stories as we all have, many, many of us also have stories of miracles and joy. I truly believe you are blessed and I urge you to research as much as you can, ask as many questions as you can think of, and know that I am praying for you.

hmoore

Postby hmoore » Tue Nov 14, 2006 04:40 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter Ella Rose. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Many hugs!

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Tue Nov 14, 2006 04:02 pm

I am sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

lucy

Postby lucy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 01:18 am

A sad welcome, I am so sorry to hear of your pain and loss I am sending many hugs your way I know there are no suffient words.

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:57 pm

Stephanie,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you peace in your journey and just know that we are all here for you.

jodlb

Postby jodlb » Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:26 pm

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

for faith

Postby for faith » Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:21 pm

Stephanie - I am so, so sorry for your loss of Ella Rose (what a beautiful name). I also lost my daughter Faith in 04 and had a 4 yr old son (he was born at 36wks too when my water broke) at the time we lost her. My heart is breaking for you. I am glad you found this site and I hope you find some answers about the disease and so great support here, like I have. Sending lots of peaceful thoughts.

kat

Postby kat » Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:04 pm

Stephanie, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl. It breaks my heart that another baby has been taken by this vicious disease. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

belle8600

Postby belle8600 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:12 am

stephanie,
i am so sorry for your loss. i too lost a little girl back in August to pre-e and HELLP. i had high blood pressure and spent 3 days in the hospital. i was then sent home and re-admitted the next day to deliver. it happened so fast. i dont remember the first 2 days but remember her birth. this is one of the hardest things we have to go through. please know we are here for you and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

gilma

Postby gilma » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:09 am

Stephanie my heart is breaking for you as I welcome you to our forum. I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you anytime you need us.
The pain is different every single day. Some days truly are better than others. I lost my little boy almost a year ago and sometimes the hurt is so intense it feels like it happened yesterday. Know that's what we're here for, to hold you up in spirit when it feels like you can't do it yourself.
Do seek a second opinion and be sure to see a high risk doc when you do.
Thinking of you and wishing you peace.

Return to “Grief and Loss”