Montana Maree "Our Angel Grew Wings" 5 Jan 06

A place for those bereaved to receive and offer support
miranda childers

Re : Montana Maree "Our Angel Grew Wings" 5 Jan 06

Postby miranda childers » Mon Jul 01, 637652 2:28 am

Angela,
I am so so so sorry for your loss of little Montana. It's just not fair that we have to let our babies go so soon. Reading your story brought back so many memories of what my husband and I went through over 1 year ago. I'm so glad you found this forum though - I know it helped me at least to talk with other women who knew what I was going through and to know that I was not alone. I hope you find it somewhat comforting as well.

ange80

Postby ange80 » Sat Jun 29, 637652 11:25 pm

Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me to have you all there thinking of our family. I am sorry to hear that each of you have lost babies, I will learn to gain comfort in the fact that Montana is forever in my heart as I am sure each of you has. Thank you, Angela

lucy

Postby lucy » Wed Jun 19, 637652 6:41 pm

A sad welcome to the welcome, I am so so sorry about your loss, sending many hugsy our way.

katevans

Postby katevans » Wed Jun 19, 637652 12:29 pm

Angela,
I am sorry for your loss. I also lost my Kaitlyn on January 5.2006. Our daughters can be Angels together and watch over all of us.

Cathy
Kaityln 12/16/05-01/05/2006

hmoore

Postby hmoore » Wed Jun 19, 637652 10:25 am

Hi Angela -
I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Montana. I wish that this did not happen to you, I wish that non of us on this forum had to go through this. I am so glad that you found this sight though it is so nice to have women to talk to who understand how you feel. I hope that you find comfort in reading these forums and talking to people, I know that I did. I to know how you feel people ignored me and my husband for a couple of months after I lost my son. I to also ignore a lot of people still or avoid people that have not herd what happened to my son because I do not want to have to explain to them that he passed away in fear that it will stir up to many emotions. I hope that things get better for you, I just wanted to say hi and welcome and let you know that I understand were you are coming from.

lorelei

Postby lorelei » Wed Jun 19, 637652 4:22 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am sure Montana was beautiful. I love her name. ((((HUGS))))

Sadly, many women have found their way here after a devastating loss. I'm sorry you had to find us, but you have come to an amazing place for support and information.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Much love~

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Wed Jun 19, 637652 2:06 am

Angela,
I am very sorry for your loss and I also know the pain that you are going through. I have found that the women on this board are amazing. They will really help you through it. I have also had people ignore dh and I, one of my brothers included. That was really hard, to this day he still hasn't talked to me, it has been almost 4 months now. There was a time I felt I didn't want to share him with anyone because there wasn't enough memories to go around. Of course, I feel differently now. Now I find comfort in talking about Jake to people who want to listen. I hope in time your pain will ease but I know you will always have that hole in your heart for Montana. You will be in my prayers.

cassie05

Postby cassie05 » Wed Jun 19, 637652 1:15 am

Angela, welcome to the forums tho I am very sad to have you here with us on the grief and loss boards. I truely am sorry for your loss. Sadly too many of us know the pain you feel in your heart and in your arms to be without your daughter. Sadly many people have ignored me for several months now too, but I can tell you that in my loss i have truely learned the meaning of true friends, and I can honestly say that many of my true friends are the people on this website. I was lucky enough to have found this place while pregnant with Kaitlyn so they got me through the pregnancy and then through her passing. No matter what you will never forget your little girl and we wont forget Montana either, your family has now been brought into our hearts and you all will hold a special place there forever. I will keep you all in thought and prayer.

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Tue Jun 18, 637652 11:36 pm

So sorry for your loss and welcome.

melissam

Postby melissam » Tue Jun 18, 637652 11:26 pm

Angela,

Welcome to the forums. I am so sorry for the loss of little Montana. It isn't fair when they are called away so soon. The loss of a child is so very difficult for everyone involved. You are correct, it is hard when nobody knows what to say and you don't know what to say to them either. It is something that will only get better with time. Everyone handles it differently.

You will find that there are a number of women here that have gone through similar circumstances...myself included. The women here are wonderful and very supportive. I found the forums just after I lost my daughter Kelsi last year. They have really helped me to deal with my grief and living with Kelsi in my heart rather than in my arms. If you ever need to talk or have any questions please know that we are here for you.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I just sent you an e-mail also.

Return to “Grief and Loss”