Baby is here!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
megansmom

Re : Baby is here!

Postby megansmom » Mon Jul 26, 2004 08:11 am

Congratulations! I am so glad she is here and you are both doing well! I agree with Susie, that is a beautiful name. I'm sure she's a cutie, we would love to see pictures!!!

~Amanda
Mama to Megan, severe PE with mild HELLP at 34 wks

Thinking about TTC later this year

suetorr

Re : Baby is here!

Postby suetorr » Mon Jul 26, 2004 08:02 am

Congratulations Jennifer on your new baby girl Emaline. What a beautiful name. Do you have any pictures to share?? Keep us posted.[:)]

Susie (23)
Bianca 9/28/02 3LBS 2 OZS PE,IUGR 33wks

jenn122

Baby is here!

Postby jenn122 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 07:52 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that our new bundle of joy arrived! Emaline Roslyn was born on July 21st. She was born at 38wks and is smaller than my 36wk baby...6lbs 15oz and 18.5inches.

My blood pressure had been up and my doctor decided it was safer to go ahead and deliver than to wait it out for a VBAC. We are both doing great...my bp is almost back to normal now and Emaline is nursing like a pro!

Thanks for all the support during this crazy time!

Jennifer

Alayna Rosetta June 27, 2001 severe reeclampsia

Emaline Roslyn July 21, 2004 PIH

http://www.geocities.com/alaynarosetta

Return to “Ask the Experienced”