One year later

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
Iheartjulio

One year later

Postby Iheartjulio » Mon Apr 23, 2012 08:39 pm

We celebrated my DD's 1st birthday this weekend. It is so hard to believe that it has been a year since we welcomed her into our lives way sooner than expected. She was born at 29 weeks and 5 days, 3 lbs 6 oz and spent 42 days in the NICU. It was a long and challenging journey but she has always done so great. At one years old she is around the 40% percentile for height although only around the 5% for weight. She is developmentally right on track crawling, trying to learn new words and attempting to take steps on her own. Everyday she is a reminder of God's faithfulness! I feel so blessed to have her smiles and laughs to brighten my days! Now we are 21 weeks pregnant with her baby sister and looking forward to having 2 little ones (hopefully a little fatter of one this time LOL) It has just been such a celebration weekend in our life!
[color=#FF0000]Mom to Isabella born 4/20/2011 delivered via c section due to sever Pre-E at 29 weeks 5 days.
Starting TTC again[/color]
MC 09/09/2011

Return to “Ask the Experienced”