Gender Selection

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
cmccaffrey

Re: Gender Selection

Postby cmccaffrey » Wed Apr 19, 639256 12:10 pm

hahah... I kind of started with shettles method because we wanted to try more for a girl, but then we ended up baby dancing every day after day 8 because I was having a tough time determining ovulation (ended up ovulating 6 days later than I normally do) and I wanted to make sure that we got pregnant.... I am currently 13 weeks and waiting to hear if we are having a boy or a girl.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Mason born 10.11.10 @ 30+3 wks due to Severe Pre-E. Only lived 2.5 days
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

learn more about our story... http://tinyurl.com/7a979vy

angieb

Re: Gender Selection

Postby angieb » Wed Apr 19, 639256 11:25 am

Shettles has been disproven though obviously that will work some of the time. You might want to poke around in-gender.com , they have a lot on gender swaying.
Me (29) DH (30)
#1-Olivia Caetlyn-9-28-09-9-28-09, 23+2 wks, emergency classic c-section, class I HELLP, IUGR
#2- Lucas Oliver (rainbow baby)- April 2011, 36+2 wks, HELLP and pre-e free! (lovenox and LDA pregnancy)
#3-Matthew, late October 2012...mostly normal, 37 wks, (lovenox and LDA again)
My blog: http://www.butterflies-and-rainbows.blogspot.com/

rwpokluda

Gender Selection

Postby rwpokluda » Wed Apr 19, 639256 4:07 am

Has anyone used the Shettle's or Natural Baby Gendery Selection Method when trying to conceive their baby? I am just wondering because I have to use Clomid to get pregnant and I am really wanting a little girl since I know after my last pregnancy this will probably be the only other baby we will get to have. Don't get me wrong I just want a healthy term baby but if their methods work I would love to try them. Thanks.
[color=#FF00BF]Janna
Mommy to Blake born April 26, 2008 at 25 wks 1 lb. 4 oz, 11 in., due to severe Pre-E and severe HELLP, healthy 3 year old boy now![/color]

Return to “Ask the Experienced”