THERE IS A BABY IN THERE!!!!!!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
rareepiphany

Re : THERE IS A BABY IN THERE!!!!!!

Postby rareepiphany » Wed Jul 14, 2004 09:21 pm

Yipppeeee!!!!!!
That is SUCH great news. I'm telling you prayer works!!! I'm so happy for you! Take care and let us know how your pregnancy goes.

Many Blessings!
RareEpiphany EDD 09/14/04 - PCOS and PIH
**It's a boy!!**

sandy

Postby sandy » Wed Jul 14, 2004 08:31 pm

Oh my goodness...what a wild ride. So happy to hear the positive outcome!! You have a little stinker in there.[:)]

~Sandy/DD born via emergency C at 35 wks/1 day June '03 due to Severe PE/class III HELLP

Risk factors: HBP/asthma/high cholesterol

CAUGHT THE EGG!! Estimated hatch date: 3/20/05

arj

Postby arj » Wed Jul 14, 2004 07:55 pm

What a RELIEF!! Thank goodness for U/S... How did our moms survive without it?!?! So glad that you found a heartbeat. I hope the rest is smooth sailing.

Allison (28)
DS-Evan, 7/19/2003. PE at 40 weeks

jenn
Forum Moderator

Postby jenn » Wed Jul 14, 2004 06:28 pm

Congrats!!!
I too have been there.
We thought Natalia was no longer with us, than on the u/s there she was.
That feeling is so indescribable.
Many wishes to a healthy pg!

Jennie (24)
Shad DH (29)

Jaidyn 1.24.01 (30 wkr)
Severe PE/HELLP
2lb. 12oz.

Heavenly Angel:
Blaze
(miscarriage)

Natalia Rosse
Due Thanksgiving day!

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jaid/ (updated May 26th, u/s photos in J's gallery)

julie f

Postby julie f » Wed Jul 14, 2004 06:13 pm

Oh Tanya, I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy to read this update from you!!! i have been thinking of you! Congratulations!

Julie (27)
Zachary James, 7/22/03-7/27/03, born at 26wks - severe pe

Miracle in progress... #2 is due February 2005!!!

Southern California Coordinator

twolfgram

Postby twolfgram » Wed Jul 14, 2004 06:10 pm

That's so great, Tanya, I'm so happy for you! Those little critters can be hard to find when so little! Try to relax and enjoy!!

Therese
Mom to:
Jonathan 10/4/95
Erik Stillborn 12/20/02
And #3 - EDD 9/11/04 - it's a BOY!!

tanya

THERE IS A BABY IN THERE!!!!!!

Postby tanya » Wed Jul 14, 2004 06:00 pm

Well ladies I finally had my OB appointment this morning!!! My OB first went over my bloodwork from my last appointment and everything looks great![8D] He then tried to find a heartbeat but failed. So, out came the scanning ultrasound machine and again couldn't find a heartbeat on the outside or vaginally. He then decided to try another scanner and again could not find a thing![:(] The nurse had suggested that maybe I should empty my bladder(I was overflowing...almost) but the doc seemed to think that wasn't the problem. By this time DH and I were really getting worried because the tension in the room was becoming unmistakeable. He decided to call downstairs and see if they could do an ultrasound and luckily there was an opening right away. He couldn't give us a whole lot of positives at this point. When the doc starts to say the "M" word usually he has good reason to be thinking about the worst. We ventured downstairs for our ultrasound next. The tec had me relieve myself before we even started and then proceeded with my ultrasound. She couldn't find a heartbeat on the outside either but when she switched to vaginal it was there, plain as could be!! [:0] By this point I obviously had almost given up hope but my tears of sadness quickly turned to tears of joy!! Even DH was having a hard time controlling those alligator tears. I measured at 11 weeks 6 days so I now have a new due date of January 27,2005!!![:)]
The funniest part of the whole mess was when we went upstairs again to visit with my OB,the nurse who thought I should have emptied my bladder was already saying the "I told you so's" quite loudly to my OB.It looked like he was taking it all in stride. Those nurses are soooo smart!!! In more ways than one.[;)]I am so glad this appointment is over though!!! The powerful guy upstairs is probably pretty glad too since I won't be bothering him quite as frequently as I have been the last 4 days. Thanks again to all of you who sent us your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate all of you very much!!![:)]

Take Care,
Tanya
Jason(DH)
Leah born 2/4/99 at 34 weeks ...PIH
Miscarriage 10 weeks
Grant born 3/29/01 at 31 weeks... Severe PE
Miracle #3 EDD 01/31/05

Return to “Ask the Experienced”