Baby #2: No underlying disorders & LDA Only

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
jennieexpo

Re : Baby #2: No underlying disorders & LDA Only

Postby jennieexpo » Sat Dec 29, 638942 3:08 pm

No underlying disorders here as well. I'm only 12 weeks and only on LDA. I'll let you know in a couple months how this hoes. I'm hoping it goes well and maybe pe free? We shall see!

amandaoasis

Postby amandaoasis » Sat Dec 29, 638942 12:39 pm

I have no underlying disorders, no BP issues, and am only taking LDA (fish oil as well...sorry).

So far, we have made it over three weeks longer!

jenmatt1

Postby jenmatt1 » Sat Dec 29, 638942 11:31 am

no underlying disorders, no GD, no bp issues outside of pregnancy. I had HELLP at week 34 1/2 with my daughter. I have only been on LDA and extra folic acid since about week 5 or 6 this pregnancy. I had 2 miscarriages in between pregnancy with my daughter and this one- but no cause of miscarriage found and I have no issues getting pregnant. This time, no miscarriage, I am almost at week 25 and blood pressure has been low with no issues in pregnancy. Hoping to make it to at least 36 weeks this time.

I hate taking any medications ever, but felt that the LDA was worth a try this time to try to help with miscarriage and PE/HELLP. I will never know if it really worked but for me it was worth a try.

lilillini

Postby lilillini » Sat Dec 29, 638942 6:05 am

I had a repeat performance with #2. No underlying disorders, no chronic hypertension, no GD, and LDA from early in the first trimester. I was able to make it to 34 weeks whereas I delivered my first at 32 weeks, but I had severe symptoms starting at 28ish weeks with #2. The big difference was that I didn't spill a significant amount of protein with #2 like I did with #1.

riehlism

Baby #2: No underlying disorders & LDA Only

Postby riehlism » Sat Dec 29, 638942 3:22 am

I think I've bounced similar questions around, but never really asked specifically about only those who used LDA.

Can any of you share your results of Baby #2, only using Low Dose/Baby Aspirin? This question is directed to those of you who do not have underlying clotting disorders, hypertension, OR gestational diabetes.

Thank you all!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”