How many C-SECTIONS have you had?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
thirdtimesthecharm

Re : How many C-SECTIONS have you had?

Postby thirdtimesthecharm » Fri Apr 23, 2010 04:20 pm

I had three without any complications. I was told that 2-3 was the "max" range my OB thought was safe and that was a factor in how many kids I have.

montgjules

Re : How many C-SECTIONS have you had?

Postby montgjules » Fri Apr 23, 2010 04:06 pm

Planning on #3 in the next week (hopefully). My previous two healed without any complications and are looking beautiful. I'm getting my tubes tied with this one, so I haven't even thought about it!

muddmomma2

How many C-SECTIONS have you had?

Postby muddmomma2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 01:22 pm

I was curious as to how many c-sections everyone has had. I was told 2-3 by my OBGYN and as many as "my" body would allow by my MFM! I really like the individual aspect!

I had always thought I would have a very large family....not as sure now! Either way it is fine, of course, because I am very happy with my family....but I am curious!

I know that with each c-section the risks increase, but I was really heart broken to find that many people are limited on how many children they can have because of having to have repeat C-sections.

Are there any of you out there who have happened to have 4 or 5 successful c-sections with out complications??? What about everyone else!? If so do you worry about complications later on in life?

If you are one who has managed to have mulitiple C-setions have you expierenced any compliations during any of your pregnancies or problems with your body later on down the road because of repeat c-sections?

If you are not one who has experienced mulitiple c-sections, how many do you plan on having?

Thank you all so much for your time

Return to “Ask the Experienced”