Baby Adam?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
healinghands71

Re : Baby Adam?

Postby healinghands71 » Wed Dec 01, 638923 5:05 pm

HELLO MY FRIENDS :) SOOO SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED..1. THE FORUM WAS DOWN?? AND OF COURSE WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS.. WHEN ADAM WAS 6 DAYS OLD MY LITTLE RYANS APPENDIX RUPTURED AND HE SPENT A WEEK AFTER SURGERY IN THE SAME HOSPITAL :(

RYAN IS HOME AND RECOOPERATING.. LITTLE ADAM IS SUCH A FIGHTER :) WE STILL DO NOT HAVE A "WHY" THIS HAPPENED, BUT HE IS 18 DAYS OLD AND HAD ONE CHEST TUBE REMOVED..HE HAS HAD THE LINES FROM THE BELLY REMOVED AND ALSO STARTED A FEED TUBE !!! YEAH !!! HE WAS GETTING TPN..HE IS STILL ON THE VENT, BUT HE IS OFF THE PARALYTIC MEDS AND NOW HE OPENS HIS EYES AND IS MOVING AND GETTING STRONGER. I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM CRY :( BUT DUE TO THE VENT TUBE DOWN HIS THROAT, IT IS IN WHERE THE VOCAL CORDS ARE SO WE DONT HEAR A CRY. WE ONLY SEE HIS LITTLE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND MOUTH WHEN HE IS CRYING - JUST WITHOUT SOUND :( STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO HOLD HIM, WICH JUST KILLS ME, BUT HE STILL HAS THE RIGHT CHEST TUBE AND THIS WAS THE WORST ONE OF ALL , SO IT HAS BEEN A TROUBLEMAKER. IT HAS BEEN REINSERTED 3 TIMES.. CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT.

I AM SO PROUD OF HOW STRONG AND HOW MUCH FAITH THE LITTLE BOY HAS. I READ BABIES WHO HAVE "HYDROPS FATALE" ONLY 50% SURVIVE.. HE WAS ONLY GIVEN A 10% CHANCE OF SURVIVAL JUST BEFORE OUR DELIVERY- WE WERE TOLD TO BE PREPARED THAT HE MAY NOT SURVIVE THE DELIVERY FROM THE O.R TO THE NICU! SO I AM AMAZED HOW STRONG LITTLE ADAM IS!

I THOUGHT FOR SURE THIS WAS DEFINITELY A TEST OF FAITH, AS I TRULY BELIVED I WAS STONG IN FAITH- BUT THEN REALLY WONDERED IF I HAD ANY AT ALL. I AM STILL ON AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. WATCHING HIM STRUGGLE AND CONTINUE TO FIGHT IS ALMOST MORE THAN UNBEARABLE. ***BUT I KNOW DEEP IN MY HEART I WILL TAKE HIM HOME SOMEDAY!! SO FAR WE ARE STILL AT THE CROSSROADS, BUT HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES I AM HERE FIGHTING RIGHT WITH HIM. HE IS IN THE BEST HANDS AND I AM SO THANKFUL HE HAS THE BEST CARE.

I AM STILL RECOVERING FROM THE C SECTION, AND I AM ***********SO WORRIED ABOUT MY BP... I KNOW I NEVER WENT OFF THE CLIFF WITH THE PRE-E...OR MY BP AND PROTEIN-(PROTEIN HIGHEST I THINK WAS 387)..THE BABY'S ISSUES WITH OVERLOAD OF FLUID AND MY TOO MUCH AMNIO FLUID POPPED UP AND WE WERE FLOWN VIA HELICOPTER FOR EMERGENT DELIVERY- BUT HOW CAN IT BE THAT MY BP IS 160'S-140'S OVER 90'S- 105'S??? I AM GOING TO SEE A CARDIOLOGIST MONDAY AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS FROM NOW TIL THEN I AM GOING TO GO TO THE E.R.
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT EVEN THOUGH MY BP NEVER WENT UP AND STAYED UP FROM 17 WEEKS UNTIL 32 +4 THAT IT IS NOW?

I AM SITLL PRAYING FOR ALL OF THE MOMMIES WHO ARE CARRYING THEIR PRECIOUS BUNDLES OF JOY- STILL WRESTLING WITH PRE-E AND HOPE FOR SAFE AND HEALTHY BABIES AND SMOOTH DELIVERIES!!

I AM SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE KEEP US IN PRAYER :) IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES READING ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I AM SO SURE THEY ARE BEING ANSWERED AND I CAN NOT EVEN PUT IN WORDS HOW GREATFUL I AM TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED ME WITH THE PRE-E ISSUES AND THEN FOLLOWING UP WITH ADAM AND OF COURSE ME :)

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMPASSION AND I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH!!

TAKE CARE XOXOX KRISTIN

mellybute

Re : Baby Adam?

Postby mellybute » Wed Dec 01, 638923 1:28 pm

I hope someone has, I have been wondering as well

ashesashie

Baby Adam?

Postby ashesashie » Wed Dec 01, 638923 10:17 am

Has anyone heard an update?

Return to “Ask the Experienced”