Vision questions

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
autumnstarr

Re : Vision questions

Postby autumnstarr » Fri Jan 15, 638917 5:11 pm

Definitely had the spots and the "lightening bolts" before getting on the Mag....it stopped after being released for the most part but to this day I will still get "stars" sometimes. The dreams were similar for me. I think it is a part of going through a tragic situation.....I still have them. They will get less. Have you started talking to a therepist who specializes in perinatal loss? I found it helpful to talk about it.

l412angel

Vision questions

Postby l412angel » Fri Jan 15, 638917 4:27 pm

When I admitted myself in the hospital I started having the blinking/flashing silver spots...(which I know is because of the preeclampsia) When I was in the hospital and on the mag, I lost my vision in my left eye...it came back after I was off the mag. However just about 24 hours after being off the mag I started seeing the lightening bolt spots (visual disturbances) lasted about 20 mins and then went away. My second time in the hospital (I was readmitted) I was on the Mag again and had some visual disturbances...when I went home about 24 hours after being off the mag I had them again blinking silver spots...then went away after 15 mins...any idea what the heck this was or did anyone experience this?
Also my dreams are VERY vivid ever since I gave birth especially bad ones...anyone have this as wll?

Return to “Ask the Experienced”