Having the baby tomorrow & H issues!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
carjashaner

Re : Having the baby tomorrow & H issues!

Postby carjashaner » Tue Apr 14, 2009 08:14 pm

I am soooo very happy for you and your family!!!!!

To give you an update..... I had the same problem as you. Delivered via c-section. YOur body doesn't work in that department for a few days, but once it kicks in again, usually constipation is the biggest issue and you need a stool softener to help that out. Make sure they have you take one since the hems are so bad, or the pain will be entirely too intense for you. Please relax, take a deep breath, and enjoy every moment. Update us when you can!!!

joker

Postby joker » Tue Apr 14, 2009 06:05 pm

Congrats on making it to full term! Good luck tomorrow and can't wait to see your "my baby is here" post!

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Tue Apr 14, 2009 05:43 pm

I'll be thinking about you and your little one tomorrow!

threesparkles

Postby threesparkles » Tue Apr 14, 2009 03:54 pm

Just wanted to wish you a BIG congratulations on making it to full term :) I hope tomorrow goes well!!

hols537

Postby hols537 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 02:40 pm

I had similar trouble and they were better immediately after the baby was born by c/s. Mine were bad due to the weight of the baby, so if that's contributing to the severity for you, you might feel better too. Good luck!

ambersjourney

Postby ambersjourney » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 am

Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

debbie78

Postby debbie78 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:26 am

Congratulations on baby day being tomorrow! <3

I don't know about hemorrhoids following a c-section, but I would certainly think they won't get any worse since you won't be pushing...? I hope you get relief-- if you have a boppy, sit on it! :D Seriously, I sat on a boppy or pillow after Sophie was born because I had them bad. :|

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 am

I am so excited that you are having the baby!!!! Good luck, I'll be thinking about you guys :).

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 am

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to read your birth story!

annoited

Having the baby tomorrow & H issues!

Postby annoited » Tue Apr 14, 2009 03:01 am

Hello Ladies~

I finally made it past 38weeks... Can you believe it? It's so exciting. I am going to be a mother!! Unbelievable!!! It's been a long journey but an incredible one i must say.
My doc scheduled the c-section for tomorrow morning... April 15th,DH made a joke about our son being a tax baby lol..

As you can only imagine, we are extremely excited & nervous at the same time. I'm praying all goes well with the c-sec and we bring home our long awaited bundle of joy!! It all seems like a dream. I haven't slept much in the past 3days lol.

Oh the issue i have now are SEVERE HEMORRHOIDS and yes they are severe. I've had it throughout the pregnancy. All along i've been on some cream and spray prescribed by doc (I'm sorry if this is TMI & sounds nasty) For some reason, its gone worse the past 2days. It's extremely painful as it, i would imagine that it will get worse after the c-sec or what do you all think? Anyone had to deal with this problem and had a c-sec- Pls let me know what to expect and what you did in order to get some relief!

I cant thank you all enough for the wonderful support i've received in the past year, from the loss of a child to getting pregnant and now preparing to have another baby! It sure has been a journey (both sad & joyous) Thank you for being my pillars of strength when all looked grey & gloomy and also sharing my joys and anxieties to this very point! Oh my i'm actually crying... I still cant believe how far i have come. Thinking back to last year and remembering how miserable i was during this same time and where i am today is just unexplainable~

I just wanted to give you all an update, Pls keep us in your thoughts and prayers! I'm looking forward to sharing my birth experience as soon as i get the opportunity to!

Cheers :)

Return to “Ask the Experienced”