CRYSTALW..Prayers UPDATE #2

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
onesock

Re : CRYSTALW..Prayers UPDATE #2

Postby onesock » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:34 am

Just wanted to remind you here that you are still in my prayers everyday.:)

karoliina

Postby karoliina » Sun Feb 22, 2009 03:04 pm

That sounds good, Crystal. I'm happy they are repeating the 24-hour right away. Keep us posted and take care!

Karoliina

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Sat Feb 21, 2009 01:33 pm

I'm so glad to hear that they are going to take away that catheter - those ARE awful - you are so right! For what it's worth I also don't think you can ever be too careful or proactive - I think you did absolutely the right thing. It sounds like you guys are being watched carefully and that Jack is doing great...

Just a little while longer - keep up that baby cooking!

crystalw

Postby crystalw » Sat Feb 21, 2009 01:04 pm

Thanks girls!!

He came in this am around 10:45. He says right now he would call it mild preeclampsia and they are going to keep me until AT LEAST tuesday. Repeat 24 hour starting at 6am tomorrow. But good news is..I can pee in the cap instead of a catheter! YaY! ugh I hate those durn catheters! Jack is looking great on the monitors. He has great variables and no decels. :) yay!

mom2ella

Postby mom2ella » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 am

Crystal,
I have everything on my body crossed. I know you and Jack will be fine. It is different than with Addison, but I know how hard it is anyway. Praying, Praying, Praying. You're a GREAT momma and you know better than anyone that you can never be TOO careful. Listen to your body, your heart and your head and do whatever you have to do. Who cares what ANYONE else says or thinks!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Ethan says he's thinking of you all and Addy and Ella are being guardian angels...it helps to have people in high places, I promise!! Thinking of you all every second!

Love,
Nikki, Ethan and Angel Ella

rachelc

Postby rachelc » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 am

I think that it is totally normal to make comparisons. I also think that it is important to know that your body is capable of going downhill quickly. I'm glad that you seem to be stabilizing in the hospital.

patty

Postby patty » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 am

((hugs)) I am glad your pressures have stabilized. I think you were absolutely right to go in and get checked out. FWIW my protein was in the 400 range when I was admitted for the duration at 31 weeks with Raleigh and we made it to 34 weeks. If you are a long way from the hospital they might factor that into whether you should go home or not. Hang in there and keep us posted.

crystalw

Postby crystalw » Sat Feb 21, 2009 09:38 am

Protein was 418. The nurse this morning said I'm a little hyper flexic? But who knows. Blood pressure is awesome. 120/57. I think I will be going home sometime today. I had my second steriod shot last night. Hoping he will just send me home and redo the 24 hour again next week? I know they all think I'm nuts. Especially with my pressures like they are now. Oh well.. I'm just glad its not too bad yet. With Addison my protein went from 600 to over 2700 from Friday to Monday. That is kind of scary. I try not to compare everything with her because I know every pregnancy is different but its really hard not to. Thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts!!

sheri-ct
Forum Moderator

Postby sheri-ct » Fri Feb 20, 2009 06:52 pm

Sending TONS of P&PT's.

debbie78

Postby debbie78 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 06:45 pm

^^Ditto, ditto, ditto to what Wendy and others have said.
Continuing to send you lots of positive thoughts. <3

Return to “Ask the Experienced”