Has anyone heard from Penny AKA Turtle?

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
jenanderson

Re : Has anyone heard from Penny AKA Turtle?

Postby jenanderson » Tue Jul 16, 638318 2:54 am

Oh my heart is breaking for Penny. I have been checking in daily looking for an update and hoping no news was good news. This disease just sucks...I don't know what else to say...

jacobkaden

Postby jacobkaden » Mon Jul 15, 638318 2:09 pm

I am so sorry to hear this. That was what I feared....I am glad to hear that Penny has pulled through, as she was also very sick. I also HATE this disease, it robs us of so much!

sel79

Postby sel79 » Mon Jul 15, 638318 1:22 pm

Thank you for the update. I am glad that Penny is ok physically, and am so sorry for their loss of their precious Claire. I sending them my prayers, hugs, and love.

trish
Forum Moderator

Postby trish » Mon Jul 15, 638318 11:39 am

Thanks for the update. I am so sad to hear it baby Claire didn't make it but happy that it sounds like Penny is ok. I was worried for both of them as sick as Penny was.

amandah

Postby amandah » Mon Jul 15, 638318 10:19 am

That is just so awful. I hate this disease. My heart is broken for them and may baby claire rest in peace :(

aussiemum

Postby aussiemum » Mon Jul 15, 638318 5:53 am

Hi everyone I was just reading the post and didnt realise that Penny had posted on this site I just went and found the thread and thought I would update you. My husband and Penny's husband Mark work together and have known each other for years I dont know her that well but met her a couple of times over the years. Unfortunatly it is not good news little Claire past away 4 days after she was born I dont know the reasons why but I do know from my husband they have been having a really hard time. Penny did not get to hold Claire when she was alive or spend anytime with her. They only buried her a few days ago my husband attended the funeral apparently Penny was just so upset she would not allow them to bury her any earlier than they did. I did run into her up at the hospital a few times we were being treated at the same hospital by the same Dr and she was just so excited about being pregnant they had spent 3yrs trying to conceive this little one. It just breaks my heart we were due 3 days apart. Wishing them all the best and hope Penny slowly heals both physically and emotionally.

melib

Postby melib » Sun Jul 14, 638318 9:43 pm

I think about them every time I log in....

jacobkaden

Postby jacobkaden » Thu Jul 04, 638318 2:43 am

I've been checking everyday too. I am worried it's bad news....

amanda
Forum Moderator

Postby amanda » Wed Jul 03, 638318 6:10 pm

I've been wondering about them too.
I hope everything is okay with both of them!

threesparkles

Postby threesparkles » Wed Jul 03, 638318 3:44 pm

I have been checking in nearly everyday hoping to see a post from them! I'm hoping that everything's going well, and that they're just extremely busy with their new little girl!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”