11wks pregnant and no heartbeat

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
ozierja

Re : 11wks pregnant and no heartbeat

Postby ozierja » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:30 am

Congratulations!!! Sending you good vibes!!!

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Wed Mar 14, 2007 09:44 am

Congratulations! I hope that you have a boring nine months!

heather100

Postby heather100 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 07:45 pm

I just wanted to say CONGRATS on your new pregnancy and I pray and pray for you that this one is completely uneventful!!!

bestbabegirl

Postby bestbabegirl » Tue Mar 13, 2007 06:55 pm

Hi everyone I am back after so many months, I am doing fine and everything is going well. I am so happy to tell you that I AM 6WKS PREGNANT, I am just hoping everything goes well. If you have any replies please feel free to do so, I would like to get some facts and info when it comes to having a m/c and getting pregnant again; what are the chances of the same happening?

pkrivard

Postby pkrivard » Wed Nov 08, 2006 08:44 am

I'm glad you went in to the hospital. Take care- I hope it helps knowing you're not alone in this.

There's anice website with a group that prays for your family and will send you a certificate of life for your little one and a little souvenir to keep- This is because sometimes it's hard for parents who miscarry because there is no birth certificate, no little things they can hold on to to remember thier little one. It's http://ca.geocities.com/morninglightmin ... ogers.com/

God Bless!

Kerrie

mommajo

Postby mommajo » Tue Nov 07, 2006 05:46 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to get pregnant again soon. Remember, there was nothing you could do to change the outcome of this pregnancy.

bestbabegirl

Postby bestbabegirl » Tue Nov 07, 2006 04:41 pm

hey Sabrina[8D]...thanks for been so understanding I hope everything is going well for you. Keep in touch; I am sending you positive energy and lots of hugs for you and your family. Take care[:X]

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Tue Nov 07, 2006 06:42 am

Oh Kathy I am glad that you got checked out. Yes it is better to be safe than sorry. Sending you many hugs.

bestbabegirl

Postby bestbabegirl » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:45 pm

Hey guys, meanwhile I am writing back to let you know how I am doing, I am thinking of all of you and I am praying for you guys, I hope everything is going well. As of today I am going to start by telling you that I was bleeding heavily saturday and sunday. Using almost 7-10 pads/day. I decided to call my doctor, he told me to go to the e/r to check myself and see if there was anything wrong. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!. Well i went like around 5pm and came out at 2:30am. They checked the bleeding, took out blood, did an ultrasound which showed that I indeed miscarriage naturally and all that was there was a lot of blood clots that werent coming out. They gave me 3 pills to insert into my vagina; that was supposed to help me clean myself. It was killing me inside just the thought of knowing something dead was inside me. But thanks to God and all your prayers everything went well. I HOPE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF YOU, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO CONNECTED TO SOMEONE I DONT KNOW LIKE THIS. I feel at times that I wouldnt have taken it like this if it wasnt for your support and understanding.

thanks and will always love you

Kathy, mother of Ylhana Ortiz DOB 7/23/04--6LBS, 8 1/2OZ.

missgamecock

Postby missgamecock » Sat Nov 04, 2006 06:15 pm

That sounds like a lot of blood. I would go to the ER and get checked just to make sure you are not hemmoraging. Sending my prayers for you.

Return to “Ask the Experienced”