CatherineG....

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
brooklynsmom

Re : CatherineG....

Postby brooklynsmom » Sat Oct 14, 2006 08:33 pm

Yay! What wonderful news! You are doing an AWESOME job! Keep it up!

leighann

Postby leighann » Sat Oct 14, 2006 04:53 pm

Catherine you sound so happy and upbeat. I'm praying it continues!! I am so happy for you and for how well things are going! Apparently just eating and sleeping are doing the trick!

robertmyangel

Postby robertmyangel » Sat Oct 14, 2006 04:04 pm

Happy to hear that baby sam is growing, keep eating and sleeping. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers.

jodlb

Postby jodlb » Sat Oct 14, 2006 03:44 pm

Nothing like good news! Praying for you and your baby...grow, grow, GROW!!!

jana m

Postby jana m » Sat Oct 14, 2006 03:18 pm

I am so happy to hear such positive stuff! You are doing everything you can for your baby. Keep up the amazing work!

emersons mom

Postby emersons mom » Sat Oct 14, 2006 03:04 pm

That is such great news! Enjoy your sunday visit ... maybe they will surprise you and do your window up right!!

catherineg

Postby catherineg » Sat Oct 14, 2006 02:50 pm

25w6d and more about thursdays u/s

The doctor actually used a couple words i didnt think i would hear from him the other day

"Cautiously Optimistic"

wow...more on the ultrasound, he wasnt disappointed about any of it, even the fluid, i guess it is a little more than he expected to see with the hospital radiology dept measuring, and the cord flow resistance is much better than expected- so for now we are status quo, if the size measurement is on it means this little one picked up 7 oz in 9 days, i feel all i am doing here is eating and sleeping, so maybe that is just what s/he needs? Speaking of he or she, the tech tried for a couple min to tell, but baby's legs are SO close together because of the lack of fluid, there is just no way to tell, it will be the mystery of the pregnancy for us, unless a later u/s shows us something!

Baby is heads down, so hopefully this will help Sam stay off the cord, as the placenta is top left of my uterus, dr even said it may allow a vaginal birth, man, that made we cry with joy - but later than evening during the NST baby had a pretty severe decel during a brackton hicks, so as much as i would love a vaginal birth, i am not into Russian roulette! I think we will opt for safety of course...

My parents brought Christopher here to see me, and it was so good to see all of them, Chris wrote some star was stuff on my white board, had a soda i saved for him and climbed into bed with me for a bit- no artwork for my window yet tho! still waiting on that....

Both kids are coming here with Ray tomorrow, i can believe it is night 12 tonight, and I haven't seen Caroline yet! She has been very busy of course, and a Freshman in highschool is- she had homecoming last night after the home game where she was in the halftime show, I need to see how it was, she may actually be awake now, as it is 11:20 :-)

Catherine

leighann

Postby leighann » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:04 pm

Sam we're all praying for you to grow grow grow!!!

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:15 am

Grow baby Grow!

taras mom

Postby taras mom » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:10 am

Good Sam! Keep growing!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”