New here, mother of stillborn baby

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
atanya

Re : New here, mother of stillborn baby

Postby atanya » Fri Aug 11, 637662 6:05 am

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

cindergretta

Postby cindergretta » Tue Aug 08, 637662 10:45 pm

I am so sorry. How devastating....

Ava is a perfect angel. Just perfect and precious.

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Sat Jul 29, 637662 8:51 pm

Annette,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter Ava, and so sorry to have to welcome you to this club of PE and HELLP veterans that none of us wanted to join.

I hope you will find much support here. Unfortunately there are many women here with similar losses -- it just breaks my heart.

My thoughts are with you.

kteach

Postby kteach » Wed Jul 19, 637662 8:15 am

Your poor little baby. What a tragedy for you and your family. Your site was beautiful. I am very, very sorry.

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Wed Jul 19, 637662 3:20 am

Dear Annette,

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart just breaks for you. As others have already noted, many of us have had similar experiences. We are here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

izabel

Postby izabel » Tue Jul 18, 637662 9:20 pm

You brought tears into my eyes.
I am very sorry you lost Ava. I saw the pictures, she is such a beauty.
I may be the only one here to say this...but I do believe this could have been prevented.
In my case it was prevented.
I just got to my regular appointment and even though I met the midwife, she spotted me right away. I had protein in my urine and borderline blood pressure. The word pre-eclampsia came right then.
I was 25 weeks pregnant. Later on blood work showed HELLP.
I got pulmonary embolism as well two weeks after the emergency C-section.
I know nothing can change anything and bring Ava back. But I do believe that for the next pregnancy this will be prevented.
I am very sorry and have no words and can't even think what you may feel.

hayesmama

Postby hayesmama » Tue Jul 18, 637662 3:50 pm

I am so sorry for your loss Annette. What a wonderful site you have in tribute to Ava, she's beautiful.

keneke68

Postby keneke68 » Tue Jul 18, 637662 3:23 pm

Hello Annette, Welcome I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little angel Ava. I want to tell you how beautiful Ava is I went to her site. She is so precious a beautiful little sleeping angel. I so wish I could take away your pain. My heart breaks so much for you. It is so sad that another mommie is grieving the loss of the beautiful little angel to those horrible disease. You have definitely come to the right place. There is lots of support here from so many wonderful women. We are here for you always day or night. They have been such a life saver to me. Sending you lots of (((((hugs)))).

Denise

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Tue Jul 18, 637662 1:56 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that by coming here you can find some comfort and get some answers to some of the questions that you have. We are here for you...

Joy

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Tue Jul 18, 637662 9:45 am

Hello Annette and welcome. I am so sorry to hear about Ava, nothing compares to the pain of losing your child. I wish I could say that it could have been prevented, but I just don't know. Sometimes yes sometimes no. Pe and HELLP are such devastating disorders and coping with them alone is hard but having to deal with the loss of your daughter on top of that is a lot to have on your plate. Please know that this is a great place full of amazing women to help you through. We are like a family here so lean on us, cry to us, yell to us, whatever you have to do to get through this.

Holding you close in thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}}

Return to “Ask the Experienced”