Need some advice...!!!!!!!!

This section is for discussions with other women who have probably been through the same signs/symptoms that you may be experiencing. Please note, we cannot offer medical advice and encourage members to discuss their concerns with their doctors. New members, come on in and introduce yourself!
mamasboys

Re : Need some advice...!!!!!!!!

Postby mamasboys » Sun Mar 19, 2006 06:22 pm

I wanted to add that noramlly my blood pressure is below normal and it has been going up. It's not "high" get but it's been border line. She has yet to say one thing about it to me!

thw75

Re : Need some advice...!!!!!!!!

Postby thw75 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 06:22 pm

Switch doctors. Obviously your current OB isn't being cautious and you are not comfortable with her.

mamasboys

Need some advice...!!!!!!!!

Postby mamasboys » Sun Mar 19, 2006 06:18 pm

I use to come here all the time. Im not 20 weeks pregnant with a girl. I have a 3 year old and 1 year old that are boys.

I had severe preeclampsia with my first and had him at 33 weeks. I had mild preeclampsia with my next and preterm labor starting at 24 weeks and I had him at 35 weeks.

I also had 2 c-sections.

A miscarriage 2 months before I got pregnant with this baby.

I moved here to TN from FL last year and my doctors here are just not being to careful with me at all and they don't seem to care that im high risk.

I went to the hospital at 19 weeks for contractions and was sent home still having them because my cervix hadn't changed. Then I went to the doctor 3 days later and told her I have been feeling faint and having lots of cramps and she told me I was prob coming down with something.

I have been having contractions every day since. I had 7 strong ones today in an hour and then went to sleep. I woke up and felt better...

I also had a lot of bleeding from 13-16 weeks and she acted like it was very normal and did nothing.

Another thing... I have been having headaches almost every day since 15 weeks.... What does she say NOTHING!!!

What would you do/think if you were me? I had VERY good doctors in Florida and with my last pregnancy I was high risk from the start because of my pregnancy before that and I had to see them every 2-3 weeks and a high risk doctor every 2-4 weeks.

Thanks for any input!

Return to “Ask the Experienced”