Charity Golf Tournament in Phoenix, Arizona

This forum is the place to brainstorm creative approaches to fundraising and raising awareness. For more information, visit http://www.preeclampsia.org/make-a-diff ... undraising or contact Director of Community Relations Laney Poye at [email protected].
jamilyn

Re : Charity Golf Tournament in Phoenix, Arizona

Postby jamilyn » Thu Oct 26, 2006 01:49 pm

Sorry I havent got anything up sooner. I still dont have a final number im collecting more donations this weekend to send in. So I will get something up and let everyone know how well we did.
It was a great tourn. though. I had an amazing group of golfers turn out. The weather was perfect and everyone was so excited to be there to support the foundation. I think we kept the bar in business that morning though. Everyone was out to have fun and enjoy the morning.
I will put more up later.
Thank you for all your support.

jillmushet

Postby jillmushet » Mon Oct 23, 2006 00:40 am

Jamilyn is a natural fundraiser and she was in her element the day of the golf tournament. Her friends and family all turned out. They're really fun. The weather was awesome, not too hot. I didn't stick around for the golf, but it was a pretty happy group as everyone checked in and started to warm up.

I really hope that Jamilyn continues with this event year after year. It was great!

Anne, we'd love to see you out here!

allic

Postby allic » Thu Oct 19, 2006 04:22 pm

Hi Anne! Just wanted to let you know that I've been in touch with Jamilyn and she raised over $2500 (not her final tally)! Not bad for her first golf tournament! ;) Hopefully, when she gets a minute, she'll give all of us the details here. I'm so proud of her for being strong enough to put together such a successful event in her son's memory! I'm sure the day was bitter sweet. Way to go Jamilyn. Much love!
Alli

annegarrett

Postby annegarrett » Thu Oct 19, 2006 02:28 am

How was it? I wish I could have been there. Maybe next year--my big brother lives in Scottsdale.

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:42 am

Its getting close to Golf time.!!!!!! I am getting very excited for this great day. The weather has been cooling off and I believe its been under 100 the last couple days.! If you know of anyone who is planning on attending please make sure the registration forms are into me by this weekend. Any Hole sponsors need to be in ASAP so I can get them in. I believe the flyers I emailed out have a fax number on them so you can fax, email or mail them. Hole Sponsors can use Logos or pictures. If anyone is interested in just coming for lunch let me know and i'll get you a price and a time.
Thanks for all your support.!

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:33 am

If anyone knows ofany Golfers in the Phoenix Metro Area who like to Golf and would like a registration form please let me know I ahve it on my computer so I can just email it to them. I'm also looking for Hole Sponsors and Raffle items. Thanks for all your help!

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:01 am

Jamilyn,

I just sent you an email about possible sponsors!

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:06 pm

Oh and I would like all registration forms by the end of September so i can get a good count of how many teams I will have.

Thanks for all your help!

jillmushet

Postby jillmushet » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:30 am

This is a beautiful golf course. Last year, everyone had a great time and the lunch was delicious. It's going to be a lot of fun!

ileana

Charity Golf Tournament in Phoenix, Arizona

Postby ileana » Mon Aug 14, 2006 09:21 am

We are thrilled to announce the 2nd annual Charity Golf Tournament in honor of Dallin Baker. All profits will go to the Preeclampsia Foundation.

The Event will take place on Saturday, October 7, 2006 at The Phantom Horse Golf Club at The Pointe South Mountain Resort located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Registration will begin at 7:00 AM with a Shotgun start at 8:00 AM.

We will be having a Great lunch and a Raffle.

A foursome is $400
A foursome with a Hole Sponsorship is $500
Hole Sponsorship is $150
Individual player is $110

Contact information:
Jamilyn - [email protected]

Return to “Raising Awareness and Fundraising--Idea Exchange”