Search found 72 matches
- Tue Jun 11, 638616 1:11 am
- Forum: Pregnant Again?
- Topic: bp meds at 17 wks :( - elevated urine
- Replies: 5
- Views: 841
<t>You are so lucky your peri found out about the possiblilty of a pheo early. It was too late when they found mine, my liver was bleeding and we had to deliver at 26weeks. We discovered the pheo incidentally during an MRI to check my liver. My docs think the pheo caused high blood pressure and the ...
- Mon Jun 10, 638616 10:05 pm
- Forum: HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders
- Topic: Anyone else had Pheochromacytoma and HELLP?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 832
<t>I am curious if anyone else had HELLP syndrome occur secondary to having pheochromacytoma, an adrenal tumor that causes very high blood pressure? I developed HELLP at 24 weeks and was able to hold off delivery until 26 weeks thanks to the steroid treatment. On the delivery day, an MRI showed that...